Giving away Free MTASA Server

Curt

Username (In control panel):rezki32

Full Name:MTA Server | Freeroam Indonesia

Email:[email protected]

Server Slot:30

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server:i want create freeroam server mta with mod Indonesia like vehicle and build, skin and i want create it for my friend and My country

when my server will onlline curt? because i need it :c

Its already online.

curt can u give me infomation acc phpmy admin to my email?

Please request https://forum.curtcreation.net/index.php?topic=5.0

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username (In control panel): Joanxz

First Name: Thomas

Last Name: Rodriguez

Birthday: December 21,1998

Email: [email protected]

Choose a server (Alpha,Charlie,Bravo): i want the best of them since i dont know alpha or charlie

Server Slot: 200

Server Name: Community Of Gaming cops 'n' robbers ,Turfs,Civlian

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: i cant afford one and i want to build a big server like cit

Username (In control panel):xDeym

First Name:Jeffrison

Last Name:Griarte

Birthday:Jan/05/1999

Choose a server (Alpha,Charlie,Bravo):Alpha

Server Slot:40

Server Name:EGC ~ PPS| RPG, CnR, Civilians, Turf, Police, Criminals, Events, Etc..

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: Well, I want to request a server because i want to be the first person who have a server from Philippines and its my Dream. I already have my scripts since 3 years ago but i can't use it because i can't afford a server and the only thing that i won't to release my scripts is because i use my scripts for my local server or lan server and i think one day i will have a server too.

Username (In control panel): Hex

First Name: Taher

Last Name: Rangwala

Birthday: 27/ 05/ 1999

Choose a server (Alpha,Charlie,Bravo): Alpha

Server Slot: 50

Server Name: The Survival Server

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: I want a server so that i can make and test scripts with my friends and design a couple maps for community too.

Username (In control panel):skiiylife

First Name:Rezki

Last Name:Luthansyach Herawan

Birthday:11-02-1998

Choose a server (Alpha,Charlie,Bravo):Bravo

Server Slot:10

Server Name:[iNDONESIAN] Metro Life Project Freeroam

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server:Because I Want Asking Adding Servers And Knowledge Of Multi Theaf Auto And Enliven server And To Promote And People Worldwide Know What ituh Multi Theaf Auto

Edited by Guest
Username (In control panel):xDeym

First Name:Jeffrison

Last Name:Griarte

Birthday:Jan/05/1999

Choose a server (Alpha,Charlie,Bravo):Alpha

Server Slot:40

Server Name:EGC ~ PPS| RPG, CnR, Civilians, Turf, Police, Criminals, Events, Etc..

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: Well, I want to request a server because i want to be the first person who have a server from Philippines and its my Dream. I already have my scripts since 3 years ago but i can't use it because i can't afford a server and the only thing that i won't to release my scripts is because i use my scripts for my local server or lan server and i think one day i will have a server too.

Will be created on Charlie Box.

_________

All the rest of the request is declined.

How do you finance this service? is there any sponsors or are you just paying to host for free? sorry for asking but I'm confused and I can't really trust "free" services, I mean nobody does anything for free just because they're nice. Maybe for their friends but not for random people. What do you gain from this service? I'd be happy to use your service if it's good and I'm even ready to pay for it but first I'd like to know why it's free and what you gain from it.

Well I wouldn't expect to much from a free host in any case, if that's how it works then fine, it's fair for a free solution. I'm still curious tho, especially after reading the terms and privacy policy to find stuff like this:

We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.
So in short they could technically just send a notice (like an email for instance) then hand out your personally identifiable information to anyone. Or this:
When ordering or registering on our site, [...] mailing address, phone number, Paypal or other details
I don't really get why a free service needs my mailing address, my phone number or my Paypal.
  • 7 months later...