Giving away Free MTASA Server

Curt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For how long time will you host? how's the uptime? what are the terms and privacy policies and agreements? How do we know this isn't a scam? Sure a free server sounds great but these details are still pretty important.

Well the current uptime is 1 day since I restarted it yesterday the last uptime was 35 days. So the uptime of our servers will be 24/7, but there will be announcement if there's maintenance.

Privacy Policies - https://curtcreation.net/?p=privacypolicy

Tos - https://curtcreation.net/?p=tos

Username (In control panel): zezitos1

Full Name: Rea Life full name? José António Sobral Rua

Email: [email protected]

Server Slot: 64

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: So I can test much things, share some maps, work with my friends on my server and do much more things legally and useful.

Email sent.

Alright thanks but no thanks, it's only free for 5 slots and only production servers are allowed (not development or mapping servers) according to your price list. No offense but 5 slots is kind of useless even if it's free, running many servers with a few slots will consume a lot of performance for you making it lag for your paying customers plus that your prices are higher than all your competitors for more common slots values like 32, 64 and 128. Nice website tho and good information. I wish you best luck.

Alright thanks but no thanks, it's only free for 5 slots and only production servers are allowed (not development or mapping servers) according to your price list. No offense but 5 slots is kind of useless even if it's free, running many servers with a few slots will consume a lot of performance for you making it lag for your paying customers plus that your prices are higher than all your competitors for more common slots values like 32, 64 and 128. Nice website tho and good information. I wish you best luck.

Ignore Player slots from website, It's not yet updated since we are working on Game Panels.

• 2 weeks later...

Username (In control panel): ch1llax

Full Name: Chillax

Server Slot: 52

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: I'm interesed of your free hosting team because i know Curt & iOm already for one year and trust you. I'm going to re-create United Gaming Community (UGC) with my mates. We're really interesed of developing & keeping it up to reach new heights. So i really hope you gonna accept my request for host.

Update

I apologize to everyone who had their MTA Server on second host, our second host was suffering from high lag ingame which is finally fixed, new server requests will be accepted before 24hours of time. Thank you for letting us know about lag problem, Cheers :)

Username (In control panel): Arsalahmed786.

Full Name: Arsal Ahmed Rajput.

Email: [email protected].

Server Slot: Just only Just 16 if can't 16 create 5 please.

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: i can't buy a server cuz many reasons can't tell ya. i want my friends can play in my server. please create it for me and contect me on skype.

@Curt

Thanks please contect me on skype

Username (In control panel):torn

Full Name:Sanjay kumar nayak

Email:[email protected]

Server Slot:120

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: I need a Free server because i don't have enough money to buy a server so i need a Freeroam Server and i hope you will Accept me and give me a Free server.

Username (In control panel): spike

Full Name: Subham dash

Server Slot: 126

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: Well, because in India their is no MTA server & 1 time I also tried to buy a server But I dont have enough money to effort servers so then the server closed & then I saw that someone is giving free servers so that the reason why I need a free server & hope you will accept my request & thanx for giving us free servers.

Username (In control panel): crgmta

Full Name: Cyber Revolution Gaming

Server Slot: 100 (minimaum)

Reason that you want a free MTASA Server: Well i was trying for 3 or 2 years to get a host for my server and we were doing our best to get it, but unfortunately we hadn't credit cards, so we searched for free hosts and we found you guys, Thank you.