MTA Public Dedicated TeamSpeak 64.20.36.186:8774 Great4Clans

MTA Public Dedicated FREE TeamSpeak 64.20.36.186:8774

HOST: (mtats.hopto.org:8774) (If IP Address fails, host will/should work)

The point of this server is to promote MTA Players to use TeamSpeak with members of their clan. Some small clans can't afford a TeamSpeak and are in need of one. If you don't want to pay for your current TeamSpeak server then ditch the fee based one and use this TeamSpeak. There is an unlimited amount of slots avaiable and channels are for anyone with CA.

To learn more about this visit http://mtavc.worldispnetwork.com and click on "MTA Public Dedicated FREE TeamSpeak"

or

visit: http://www.mtateamspeak.tk

Edited by Guest

In my opinion, TeamSpeak is better than Ventrillo, I just downloaded Ventrillo and when you compare it to TeamSpeak, TeamSpeak wins! Anyway, this Multi Theft Auto TeamSpeak server is starting to get popular, if your clan wants a channel or just wants to hangout and go to "Server Channels" where there are channels for whih server you are in, in MTA you can talk with people playing in the same server over TeamSpeak.

actually i just shadowed it instead of having 2 alone standing threads but i think its sticky worthy :)

Thanks for the sticky...I just want clans to see this lol....Pass the word to everyone!!!!

The idea also is that if you are playing in a MTA server you can join that channel and talk with other people playing in that server....but everyone needs to find out about this.... :D

Ventrilo pwns teamspeak. Before you say anything noobish, i've used both a lot. Ventrilo by default has better sound quality than TS with speex bitrate at max, Ventrilo is also maybe more user friendly, speech programs need to be small and unseen (start, connect and forget), not like the size of the screen forcing the user to see it all the time.

The only minus Ventrilo has, that TS doesn't: No recording. I'd really want to record clan wars n'stuff, but Ventrilo cannot do it.

• 3 weeks later...
The only minus Ventrilo has, that TS doesn't: No recording. I'd really want to record clan wars n'stuff, but Ventrilo cannot do it.

Then that's why you should use TeamSpeak :wink:

Incorrect. You can still record. The only downside I see to ventrilo is the disability to use TSOverlay, although I have a second monitor so that doesn't matter.

Ventrilo:

-Better Quality

-Easier to set-up (depending on what kinda server you're joining on TS)

-A beeping noise when you transmit! :D

-Comments

I think the only really built in 'better' thing is the channel commander thing. Not that it's really that useful.

Clans are still welcome in the TeamSpeak! We also had a MTA server along with the TeamSpeak. [edit] I shut the MTA Server down for not much usage.

It says that the post before this was posted today, but I know it was posed earlier. Maybe they deleted it and reposted it. :lol:

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The TeamSpeak IP Address has changed to: 24.23.81.248:8774

This is only TEMP. It should revert back to 67.15.163.39:8774 at a later date.

All accounts and servers are in the same condition, just a different IP Address.

Jupiter is that are TS ip?

jup sommin is wrong with ur server guy every one has any where from 3 to 5% packet loss and its lagin like shit ,, ?

It just might be a bad time period. We have had the IP change for other reasons and bandwidth just might be busy, there are over 30 servers being hosted so at times it might be active with users. The bandwidth is always at 100 megabits or higher connection. Also if you notice that some channels aren't being used for a long time (greater than 7 days or so) go ahead and delete them. Don't remove them from the list but just delete them and if they notice them gone then they can make them again. Don't go deleting crazy but just make a post on the http://mtavc.worldispnetwork.com forums to let me know first better yet.

• 3 months later...