Moving and Shooting? ok i think its time to tell us all how

DeathB

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

said it before and ill say it again. Deathb, you were pwned, quit yer :O' whining now. Loendal what a pleasant speech... :roll: ...you act like he RELIES on this,

Not to start a flame war, but I haven't seen him fight without it, so yes, it does appear that he relies on it. And yes, I do give pleasant speeches 8)

i see it ass(as, not ass): if you can do it... DO it whenever you feel.

Ah, but just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should. Especially something like this (Not just R33d, but others that glitch as well) that reduces the game down to dumb luck rather then needing some measure of ability. Ability, that is, in the game mechanics and mechanism, NOT ability in abuse of exploitation.

Now I've spectated r33d and i notice a quick stop (his crouch) and he resumes, its not like he's sprinting while shooting the stubby.

And I've seen him moving and firing without pause also.. Cop Shotty specifically, M60 more frequently then with the stubby, and from time to time on the Stubby

You've all thrown this out of proportion yet again, thanks to NubB.

It's not just DB that's brought this up, others have mentioned it as well. He just got the ball rolling, that's all. And you know full good and well that DB responds to every post someone puts up.. He lives on this forum ;)

But that aside, I have noticed since early in KFC's existance that all the glitchers tend to go there and / or come from there first.. Pi was one of the first I saw glitching on a regular basis.

Basically, I'd love to see this glitch fixed (As I'm sure many others would) and we can only hope that this is fixed either in the next revision or in Blue. I just don't get the mentality behind spending time to PRACTICE an exploit.. If this was any other game, these players would be banned in a heartbeat for exploiting, yet in MTA, nothing is done about it and folks even take the time to practice them and teach others how to operate an EXPLOIT.. I just don't understand why people don't see glitching for what it is.

* raises a mug in toast * To the removal of the Stubby and the synchronization of the crouch!

I'm willing to bet we'd see removal of the stubby before the crouching gets synched ;)

i cant freaking wait now to see the stubby gone, i was asked what i thought about removing it a week ago and i said just take out the crouch... now im all for removing the stubby so that every weapon is equal, and while were at it, no stubby = take down the dmg on the cop shotty, lets get the stubby users to actually play skillful for once 8)

well realy alot of stubby users do play with other weapons alot and are good with them , but yet they prefer the stubby because well for me at least is more fun all the runnin in circles and jumping and shootin makes me happy :D

no they use the stubby becuz the stubby will hands down own every weapon 9 times outa 10

Why the :o would i just tell you how i play? you :o :O, i'm not telling you how i play, ESP. not from a :o dickhead like you who can't play fair and square without whining because of getting owned by me on a regular basis. Keep crying SexyB, noone cares, or is gonna listen.
getting owned by you r33d?

youv never been up on me idiot, even with your pathetic glitch you have to abuse to be able to compete.

look at tonight for example, u killed me twice, i killed u around 10 times, who got owned again? i rest my case

ur not just talking to me here idiot, there isnt one person who can explain what you do except for you. so get explaining

whining? yawn

the only reason ur in kfc is because you found some "glitch" that noone else knows and you have to abuse in order to be able to compete, theres nothing special about how u play i drop u regularily.

get over urself, half the people iv talked to think ur a modder and the other half dont want to say it either way becuz of ur tag.

if u didnt have the tag ud be banned like any other modder, and thats a fact. gg

OK? so IF he mods how the fuck do u beat a modder 10-2 without abusing a glitch!? or modding ur self!? im not saying u mod and if u don't mod...then u know a better glitch than he does right? ur whining about him abusing a glitch obviously u abused a glitch too, to beat him.....

so u are calling out r33d to find out his 'glitch' or if he mods... im calling u out, instead of me making a new topic why don't u just re name this topic to how the fuck does deathB beats a person he claims to be a glitch abuser (and others claim he mods) without abusing a glitch. Now don't get me wrong im not defending r33d

you wanna know how i fight? ok il tell you

i either stay just outa thier range, or i stay so close to them that the chances them aiming exactly right are very small, and i use my aim to get right on them then jump right after i shoot

any other questions? that about sums up my fighting style

oh, and when someones knocked down, run around behind them so you avoid getting shot by some backnub

theres ur answer, u called me out and theres everything in my fighting style

now, lets see r33ds

deathb, what about that /kill you enjoy executing every so often while being knocked down? 8)

you mean the /kill that i do once a week against friends? i dunno you tell me

while ur at it, u can explain the fact that the first time i did a /kill it was told to me that i was copying a kfcs style... laugh

afr(())>KFC>Sexyfaggets!!!

He doesnt chet get over it, just because hes better than u and has the advantage, suck his dick for the glitch:D!

afr0 didnt u say u wanted to squash the beef? :roll:

Now that I have made the video to show how its done, what are we going to do about it? I think we should request this glitch fixed before the release of 0.4.5. Once everyone reads this thread, people will start to exploit this glitch. Something must be done before it gets out of control.

Now that I have made the video to show how its done, what are we going to do about it? I think we should request this glitch fixed before the release of 0.4.5. Once everyone reads this thread, people will start to exploit this glitch. Something must be done before it gets out of control.

thats not the glitch were talking about... thats the crouch glitch, almost every kfc exploits that one to btw, including kung 8)

and chronic, sorry if i missed the joking tone in this topic...

you can all abuse your gliches all you want .... when it's fixed will you play? either you will need to find a new glich or you will just quit because it's not fun to play a game with out one in other words you will suck with out it.

Why do I say this well every time i've ever asked someone to fight with out it they say "you complain when you die", "stop wining", "you noob", "you suck" and the list goes on.

you can all abuse your gliches all you want .... when it's fixed will you play? either you will need to find a new glich or you will just quit because it's not fun to play a game with out one in other words you will suck with out it.

Why do I say this well every time i've ever asked someone to fight with out it they say "you complain when you die", "stop wining", "you noob", "you suck" and the list goes on.

welcome to mta :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMG i just watched that video pron made about reed and his fagometer went from a 3 to a 10... what a complete JABRONI

pron, ur not steven spielbergh, give it up, ur a washed up chump trying to expose rising stars in the community as they surpass you

how many bitches do i have to serve before you chumps learn

OMG i just watched that video pron made about reed and his fagometer went from a 3 to a 10... what a complete JABRONI

pron, ur not steven spielbergh, give it up, ur a washed up chump trying to expose rising stars in the community as they surpass you

r33ds a bitch and your serving him, thats what im getting? laugh

get off kfcs dick wheel, its been what 6 months? damn...

as far as this glitch goes, im willing to drop the subject, it wont be an issue for much longer 8)

r33ds a bitch and your serving him, thats what im getting? laugh

get off kfcs dick wheel, its been what 6 months? damn...

as far as this glitch goes, im willing to drop the subject, it wont be an issue for much longer 8)

you just love the controverse right? its obvious. wheel has the right to his own opinions as well as you do, and you spit ur opinions around everybody fuckin knows them, i think wheel can say what he want. :o