Moving and Shooting? ok i think its time to tell us all how

DeathB

For those of you who can't get a visual understanding of what r33dh4m's doing, let this video aide you in your quest of understanding what the :o is going on:

http://www.comteck.com/~netgeek/glitch.avi

(btw, I know the titles are long, but I didn't feel like shortening them and rexporting the vid, sue me.)

This is a lot of footage cutdown and slowed down to let you visually see the walking+shooting that r33d is doing.

As commented in the titles, I've only seen it from cheaters.

It's a hell of a glitch that I'd like to see fixed if at all possible. Of course, r33d would have to share his amazing "technique" where he simply abuses every glitch he can find in MTA. I don't give two shits about your lousy technique as I have my own that doesn't involve me looking like I'm cheating.

kthx.

thats exact what i see on my screen.. Btw he car noob me and said he didin't car killing car killing is same as drive over somone he was going to but he did the rest with stubby and he drover on my back then shot me and killed the one i was gonna kill ok i dont mind many do this but denied that he car drove over me and is a big fat lier he must lie about the glitch to..

he also said dont make up things like your cunt friend sexyb

LOL

1 Thing R33d bitch

Dont lie about things you done/or doing

befor your momma spanks that little kid ass you got..

do you fucking understand mother fucking asshole and dont lie up my face i know what i see 8) About that move and shot movie

good done [4D]Prontera now all can see he glitch or/ mod whatever his doing his ass is busted you dumb you need explain now couse the film shows every thing..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful work Prontera. That's an excellent video of my glitch and your lag. GJ. Keep the good work. I like videos of me :)

And btw, hrmm... Bladey, that's not a car kill as i hit you with the car first, then shot you with the stubby.

Edited by Guest

this is afr(())!! and not opium :P

ok lol :afr(()) enjoys watching sexyb get into a fight with every1 that participates in mta!! weee lol

I have played r33d and he is very weird how he just walks and shoots all together!

I was once in the teamspeak server asking kung for a gangwar and hes like we only have 3 members and i told him r33d was on partyserver but he seems weird*(cheater!) Kung said he didnt want him in the gangwar because hes new and also VERY SUSPICIOUS!

thnxs u for your time and nick LOL its true! afr(()) enjoys watching sexyb get into a fight with every1 that participates in mta!! i do enjoy it, sexyb's flame wars r intense gay but at the end its pointless and gay like im gg no re !

Beautiful work Prontera. That's an excellent video of my glitch and your lag. GJ. Keep the good work. I like videos of me :)

And btw, hrmm... Bladey, that's not a car kill as i hit you with the car first, then shot you with the stubby.

oh, so everyone is lagging and thats why we see it right? yawn

its sad you cant compete fairly and u need ur glitch/whatever it is to be able to play anywhere close to our level

Edited by Guest

wtf his?dude u r gay i join under fake aliases so bitches like u dont start a flame war with me! go back to jacking off fag i have opiums account because....i cant tell u , maybe he trusts me with it!

wtf his?dude u r gay i join under fake aliases so bitches like u dont start a flame war with me! go back to jacking off :o i have opiums account because....i cant tell u , maybe he trusts me with it!

u joined tr so i wouldnt start a flame war with you? neh u joined becuz im ur idol.

its ok if u wont admit it, we both know it ;D

in any event, i moved prons post to the first post, if u want to see what were talking about view there, but its clear that this is another case of hypocracy

:twisted: Hey if you dont want to tell any1 its ok! No1 forces u not even sexyfag. Everyone learnt there glitches by finding out for themselves so why should u give away a golden secret, that owns every1. Sexyb is just mad that he doesnt have the advnatage. Whenever he doesnt he gets pissed and gets the community involved! Anz ways im supporting u dont siappoint me by me finding out u do cheat!When i wanted to know a few glitches no1 wanted to tell me Y should u? So say this Sexyb u owned stop crying becuz he has the advantage this time! most glitches are hard to perform like u have! i can abrely do the point3 glitch even after its been revealed!
:twisted: Hey if you dont want to tell any1 its ok! No1 forces u not even sexyfag. Everyone learnt there glitches by finding out for themselves so why should u give away a golden secret, that owns every1. Sexyb is just mad that he doesnt have the advnatage. Whenever he doesnt he gets pissed and gets the community involved! Anz ways im supporting u dont siappoint me by me finding out u do cheat!When i wanted to know a few glitches no1 wanted to tell me Y should u? So say this Sexyb u owned stop crying becuz he has the advantage this time! most glitches are hard to perform like u have! i can abrely do the point3 glitch even after its been revealed!

you have to be the biggest retard in existance

Glitches like this should be told because it will be fair to everyone and mta will try to fix it. Also when there are no problems, we won't have threads like this.

as far as afro goes, he just wants to argue with me. i already traped him into contradicting himself

[21:49] <{TR}SexyB> u think that if one person knew the nade glitch and used it on the robber spawn constantly that would be fair? (the running nade glitch)

[21:50] not really but does every1 in the mta community know the glitch?

[21:50] thats why we have noobs

r33d knows a running stubby glitch, same thing. now shut up troll and go elsewhere

edit, dont wanna forget this line

[21:51] in other words i love seeing u get pwnt thats the only reason i support him

is it fair when u nade glitch sum1 that doesnt know how i know that u have done it to me back in when i was UA, was that fair? now its happening to u vice versa he is glitching u and u dont know how he does it! and if the mta want to know the glitch and want to fix it truly they would pm the guy and ask him the glitch so it can be fixed now end of discussion and get off his dick cause hes not going to tell u! Cause if he tells u r going to test it and u dont give a shit if mta fixes it or not cause now u have the advantage and u r going to use it against every1, and try to perfect the glitch! so stfu and stop crying!

When you drove over someone it's car killing anyways you try to car kill

even if you havent done it you drive over the guy and you are trying to car kill me i said and you lied that you didn't try that and dont lie ffs..

what u are also sucking sexyb's balls cause your part of his clan and u respect the guy. Thats low and sad damn these ppl and there stupidness. look at the situation from his point of view would u tell sum1 if u were pwning? and u knew for a afct u werent cheating GG no Re! and he has said he didnt cheat u gotta take his word for that and trust the guy end of story tis is a pointless thread mta makers can pm thsi guy and just ask him, either way he sould keep it to himself if mta doesnt want to fix it!

is it fair when u nade glitch sum1 that doesnt know how i know that u have done it to me back in when i was UA, was that fair? now its happening to u vice versa he is glitching u and u dont know how he does it! and if the mta want to know the glitch and want to fix it truly they would pm the guy and ask him the glitch so it can be fixed now end of discussion and get off his dick cause hes not going to tell u! Cause if he tells u r going to test it and u dont give a shit if mta fixes it or not cause now u have the advantage and u r going to use it against every1, and try to perfect the glitch! so stfu and stop crying!

afro i know almost every single glitch in this game, u dont see me crouching trying to pretend its a "skill"

u dont see me intentionally desyncing myself when i fall down so i dont get hit

when i found out the crouch glitch i knew it was going to be a negative on mta... and i told around 20 or so people so it was a level playing field. im not interested in personal glitches, im interested in a fair game where you play by the rules, which seems to have been lost in the clans desire to be "number 1"

LoL, Do you really think i'm gonna tell you how I do things? That would just be giving away my technique, and that's really not fair is it? Dumbasses, just learn it yourself, it's not THAT :o hard. Pussy ass whiners, especially SexyB who has a dick in his ass constantly.

wow wtf is this guy like 9 years old?

-edit-

just watched the video, it appears at though hes using jetpack or something, i know from SP that its like LSHIFT and I to move forward or something, and you can do it while your shooting.

Edited by Guest
what u are also sucking sexyb's balls cause your part of his clan and u respect the guy. Thats low and sad damn these ppl and there stupidness. look at the situation from his point of view would u tell sum1 if u were pwning? and u knew for a afct u werent cheating GG no Re! and he has said he didnt cheat u gotta take his word for that and trust the guy end of story tis is a pointless thread mta makers can pm thsi guy and just ask him, either way he sould keep it to himself if mta doesnt want to fix it!

You're bitching with me on msn and said i suck someones balls couse i am in his clan and i dont maybe you do that but i dont i'm not fag like you afro, Go in peoples clans and steal others name your not a nice person your a false person.. and you act like a stupid kid .. Really i feel sorry for you What a life you must have ..

Edited by Guest
LoL, Do you really think i'm gonna tell you how I do things? That would just be giving away my technique, and that's really not fair is it? Dumbasses, just learn it yourself, it's not THAT :o hard. Pussy ass whiners, especially SexyB who has a dick in his ass constantly.

wow wtf is this guy like 9 years old?

-edit-

just watched the video, it appears at though hes using jetpack or something, i know from SP that its like LSHIFT and I to move forward or something, and you can do it while your shooting.

Yeah he act like 9-10 years old kid thats why he need spank

and not just say NO I WONT TELL YOU

STFU! NOW I WONT TELL YOU

even kids dont do like that

hes retarded in mta and act like a fool and lies about everything

Grow some balls r33d..

well i couldn't care less to read all these fuckin posts. firstly, Deathb, quit whining. secondly, Zircon, you're one to complain about "warping". :roll:

I've done this technique a couple times, its sort of similar to RivaL's yet not even close. Thats all ima say. You all can complain that he pwnz you all you want. Assuming he hasn't told you what he's doing, i hope he doesn't cuz thats just one more thing you posers will start doin'. :roll:

well i couldn't care less to read all these :o posts. firstly, Deathb, quit whining. secondly, Zircon, you're one to complain about "warping". :roll:

I've done this technique a couple times, its sort of similar to RivaL's yet not even close. Thats all ima say. You all can complain that he pwnz you all you want. Assuming he hasn't told you what he's doing, i hope he doesn't cuz thats just one more thing you posers will start doin'. :roll:

hoard your glitches, sorry you need em to have the upper hand

as for whinin.. i guess id say that to if i were in a gang that always seems to find every glitch first

In all the time i have played MTA, I have only seen cheaters move like that. He was not jumping and moving, just sliding. he was not switching weapons or crouching. there is a glitch when the wrong weapon is chosen. this manifests itself usually as punching when the person is shooting, but i have not seen it so common and consistant.

In all the time i have played MTA, I have only seen cheaters move like that. He was not jumping and moving, just sliding. he was not switching weapons or crouching. there is a glitch when the wrong weapon is chosen. this manifests itself usually as punching when the person is shooting, but i have not seen it so common and consistant.

read what you wrote, and think very carefully. especially this part "there is a glitch when the wrong weapon is chosen. this manifests itself usually as punching when the person is shooting, but i have not seen it so common and consistant."

now think of what would happen if you actually learned how to exploit it?