Moving and Shooting? ok i think its time to tell us all how

DeathB

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cause hes stickin up for r33d doesnt mean hes suckin up to Kung...it probably just means that he (just like most of us) is sick of your whining and will argue with you weather right or wrong...Death....you seriously need a hobby cuzz your always into somebody elses shit...or your mom shoulda hugged you more...cuzz something is seriously not right with you.

Have to say, this isn't the first time we have seen this sort of complaint, remember Utopia's secret style?

I'm not going to diss KFC, they aren't all bad people and many other players use the Stubby glitch in their technique.

Reedham's 'style' is enough to put off every single noob who play's the game, ultimately it is this sort of 'style' which helps keep new player numbers at a low.

Kung, you always state your wish to help improve this community, yet when it comes to one off your own, you simply tread water.......

Why don't people help MTA by reporting glitches ?

Did they get owned on a regular basis before they discovered the 'Style' ?

You either support MTA by helping to iron these glitches out, or you keep them secret to improve your 'pwning' ability......

I would rather see this Mod retain higher player numbers, than watch Reedham play.... :(

i agree, i still dont think its a crouch glitch i can crouch glitch very fast but that is just way faster even if you are holding the direction buttons while shooting.. i might be wrong but i dont think its a crouch glitch. R33d explain your dark glitching secret, if it has something to do with crouching i dont think many would copy it, as its quite hard to do.

Kung, you always state your wish to help improve this community, yet when it comes to one off your own, you simply tread water.......

Ron this is a non issue and yet another pub stunt by Gary the grouphome ass wiper...

Look at Reeds stats... While they are good they are not the best and he gets killed quite often... Much to do about nothing.

Fine match and you will not get a do over -

Someone owned gary and he fights back in the chat and the forum... nothing new... This time he enlisted Pron who thought he was the next friggin Micheal Moore in his 2 min dramatic expose...

once again

:arrow: Lock Requested

Ok... You guys are only purely SPECULATING that R33dh4m cheats, wheres your solid proof? Infact, that video doesn't mean anything... At least to me. Everyone has their own fighting technique, so therefore everything works differently, and looks different (Duh)... Ever hear of crouching? You should try it sometime. I see people run and shoot ALL the time, is it something new? Nope. Notice that he actually STOPS for a minute then keeps going? Thats him stopping so he can crouch, and he can uncrouch and continue, are you really that stupid? If you actually have some REAL proof that he IS cheating on his side, we'll kick him out, but don't even bother trying to get it, as you'll embaress yourself because you were proved wrong... Oh, and don't complain about glicthes as damn near everybody glitches, INCLUDING you dumbass. Yet again. Need to reason with me? I'll be happy too.

Once again, you never replied to this..

Ron this is a non issue and yet another pub stunt by Gary the grouphome ass wiper...

Look at Reeds stats... While they are good they are not the best and he gets killed quite often... Much to do about nothing.

Fine match and you will not get a do over -

Someone owned gary and he fights back in the chat and the forum... nothing new... This time he enlisted Pron who thought he was the next friggin Micheal Moore in his 2 min dramatic expose...

once again

:arrow: Lock Requested

non issue according to you? look at most of the responses, doesnt seem like a non issue to me

and yes r33d does get killed quite often, thats not the issue. the issue is that he moves and shoots, that has only been seen out of modders before and what do you think the noobs think when they see it. cheat? that would be my guess

and once again, this isnt me fighting back against someone "owning" me. i drop r33d regularily and you can sort thru ur chat logs all u want, i doubt ul find one log of r33d ever being up on me.

as i said tho, the method that causes this glitch has already been reported and is likely to be fixed in 0.4.5. so hoard your glitches all u want hypocrit, it doesnt matter

gg

Hi all, I'm [4D]Prontera, I created the movie with the 30 second titles in a half hour. I'm not Steven Spielberg or Michael Moore, but I thought I'd let you know that the DVD of "Meet KFC" will be out with special features such as my own commentary on the footage and the DVD will contain other footage such as kooner's amazing ability to drop green instead of yellow as if though the stubby did less damage/he had armor in 0.3r2 (armor glitch didn't "exist" then). Thanks! ^-^

Seriously, the movies titles were made as a joke as you know, I had to have the movie look atleast a little fancy and all :P

at Wheel: I don't like contending with those who require a glitch in order to kill anyone, efficiently or in r33dh4m's case, at all. Not to say that I don't contend of course, as people would know. =D

at Kung: My 2 minute masterpiece will be on DVD as stated, you can download it free of charge, watch it, laugh, and ignore every point brought up by the movie and attempt to put your KFC propaganda all over it. thx =) As for Gary enlisting me, hah, I had the footage and thought you know, that might be helpful to those who were misunderstanding the topic at hand. Anyways, we've got lots of odd footage from KFC members, more doesn't hurt.

at Junx: err, crouching is tough, so you must be skilled considering you need to do it all the time.

at Ron: gg, excellent post.

Ok... You guys are only purely SPECULATING that R33dh4m cheats, wheres your solid proof? Infact, that video doesn't mean anything... At least to me. Everyone has their own fighting technique, so therefore everything works differently, and looks different (Duh)... Ever hear of crouching? You should try it sometime. I see people run and shoot ALL the time, is it something new? Nope. Notice that he actually STOPS for a minute then keeps going? Thats him stopping so he can crouch, and he can uncrouch and continue, are you really that stupid? If you actually have some REAL proof that he IS cheating on his side, we'll kick him out, but don't even bother trying to get it, as you'll embaress yourself because you were proved wrong... Oh, and don't complain about glicthes as damn near everybody glitches, INCLUDING you dumbass. Yet again. Need to reason with me? I'll be happy too.

For the thrid time DeathB, wanna reply to this? Apparently I owned you... Laugh.

Pront: Kooner isn't in KFC anymore, and that was a long time ago..

For the thrid time DeathB, wanna reply to this? Apparently I owned you... Laugh.

and for the last time, i never said he cheats. i said that the only time iv seen that has been out of modders

gg

Have to say, this isn't the first time we have seen this sort of complaint, remember Utopia's secret style?

I'm not going to diss KFC, they aren't all bad people and many other players use the Stubby glitch in their technique.

Reedham's 'style' is enough to put off every single noob who play's the game, ultimately it is this sort of 'style' which helps keep new player numbers at a low.

You either support MTA by helping to iron these glitches out, or you keep them secret to improve your 'pwning' ability......

I would rather see this Mod retain higher player numbers, than watch Reedham play.... :(

damn right

and for the last time, i never said he cheats. i said that the only time iv seen that has been out of modders

gg

But you're accusing him of cheating... gg.

gg

But you're accusing him of cheating... gg.

no im saying explain his glitch

gg

damn right

hell ya

i ahve no beef with kfc, u guys r chill but w/e, i always do afr(())>sexyb whether your a friend or noti even do it to quig, it dont mean anything except to sexyfaggets! and i put u before sexyfag*wink* :twisted: , hey sexyb give it up they arent gonna do anything and personally i dont think he is cheating because when u mod your files you dont glide like that unless u r doing a glitch u dont even see this guys legs move right so it looks like a combination of the point three glitch and something else!

i ahve no beef with kfc, u guys r chill but w/e, i always do afr(())>sexyb whether your a friend or noti even do it to quig, it dont mean anything except to sexyfaggets! and i put u before sexyfag*wink* :twisted: , hey sexyb give it up they arent gonna do anything and personally i dont think he is cheating because when u mod your files you dont glide like that unless u r doing a glitch u dont even see this guys legs move right so it looks like a combination of the point three glitch and something else!

Use your own name. I'm going to ask Opium (I believe this is gtaforums.com Opium) why hes letting you shit all over his name and have the account banned.

You really think he's going to tell you how to glitch this? Laugh gg.

exactly, ur owned

gg

needing glitches to win, sad. of course its no mystery to me why u reopened recruiting just for him ;)

in any event, itl be fixed soon so gg

Everyone uses glitches, including you, to win...

You're owned.

gg.

bzz wrong

name one glitch iv ever abused.

oh wait, ur going to try and claim that me jumping with a stubby is a glitch right? laugh

your a gangfull of crouchers/glitchers/lamers.

gg

oh, and next time u think of saying owned to anyone, type in !stats in the partyserver and think twice :wink:

bzz wrong

name one glitch iv ever abused.

oh wait, ur going to try and claim that me jumping with a stubby is a glitch right? laugh

your a gangfull of crouchers/glitchers/lamers.

gg

oh, and next time u think of saying owned to anyone, type in !stats in the partyserver and think twice :wink:

1. Skipping a Stubby Amination is a glitch, which everyone that is experienced does.

2. Whats so bad about being a croucher? You glitch. And, you're a lamer too. ;)

3. gg

4. I do that regularly.