Moving and Shooting? ok i think its time to tell us all how

DeathB

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always have a good game until lots of pros come in, then it seems I can hardly kill them. I usually just leave the massive pro wars nowadays because theres so many chances/ways of exploiters. I weigh the options, use my name and attract attention or just use an alias, but unlike the other old timers I just don't feel like I should have to. Even though people usually want to get a rise out of me. I must say grenade glitching is the lamest of lame, but there are other ones that are that lame I'm sure.

Sheeze...

How many times have nubs in a server accused someone of cheating because they didn't understand what they were doing?

He spawned a car...

Blood flew and he didn't take damage...

Now think of what you would tell that nubby and then look in the mirror and say it to yourself ;p

4 pages in one day... gj Reed :lol:

Sheeze...

How many times have nubs in a server accused someone of cheating because they didn't understand what they were doing?

He spawned a car...

Blood flew and he didn't take damage...

Now think of what you would tell that nubby and then look in the mirror and say it to yourself ;p

4 pages in one day... gj Reed :lol:

I have been but mostly in partyserver couse i lag there, i tell them to stfu and it's imposseble but they wont listen..

but this is another thing he dont lag, and he always do it..

even if someone lags they whouldin't be accoused so much

so it must be something special with his thing..

Ok... You guys are only purely SPECULATING that R33dh4m cheats, wheres your solid proof? Infact, that video doesn't mean anything... At least to me. Everyone has their own fighting technique, so therefore everything works differently, and looks different (Duh)... Ever hear of crouching? You should try it sometime. I see people run and shoot ALL the time, is it something new? Nope. Notice that he actually STOPS for a minute then keeps going? Thats him stopping so he can crouch, and he can uncrouch and continue, are you really that stupid? If you actually have some REAL proof that he IS cheating on his side, we'll kick him out, but don't even bother trying to get it, as you'll embaress yourself because you were proved wrong... Yet again. Need to reason with me? I'll be happy too.

erm...just watched it...its not a cheat/mod, it is infact a really fast glitch,

looks to me like he's combining two glitches:

1) hold 'run' and 'forward/left/right/backward' whilst shooting. (shows the character on others screen walking forward slowly, whilst shooting)

2) "crouch glitch" - crouch>shoot>run / shoot>crouch>run (takes away the 'break-out' time)

Is it possible that mta can take this glitch out? Once a lot of people who spawn as robbers will start doing this and become more powerfull. This glitch must be taken out before that happens.

2) "crouch glitch" - crouch>shoot>run / shoot>crouch>run (takes away the 'break-out' time)

I tested this but the faster way is shoot>crouch 2 times>run>repeat. This must be the way he is doing this. When a person crouches, you can't see it. Only the player can.

Ok... You guys are only purely SPECULATING that R33dh4m cheats, wheres your solid proof? Infact, that video doesn't mean anything... At least to me. Everyone has their own fighting technique, so therefore everything works differently, and looks different (Duh)... Ever hear of crouching? You should try it sometime. I see people run and shoot ALL the time, is it something new? Nope. Notice that he actually STOPS for a minute then keeps going? Thats him stopping so he can crouch, and he can uncrouch and continue, are you really that stupid? If you actually have some REAL proof that he IS cheating on his side, we'll kick him out, but don't even bother trying to get it, as you'll embaress yourself because you were proved wrong... Yet again. Need to reason with me? I'll be happy too.

if u watch the video carefully he is not actually stopping...watch closely.

i m sure if he was not in KFC u guys would be arguing about his glitch/cheat rite now..

post it

kfc trying to have thier own private glitches, yawn, i figured i wouldnt get an answer, they even made a thread dedicated to me in thier forums about this subject now, oh well. the glitch is getting revealed, and that was the purpose not to have some kfc bond fest in here

I've seen this guy doing this on a constant basis.. While I'm sure he's not specifically cheating (At least not that I can tell currently) he's glitching like mad.. And it's not just with the Stubby.. He does the same with any weapon he has in hand. I've got video of it too, hoping to show Kung who has said he's not pro-glitch.

I've spectated and watched live both.. And spectated when he's on a cycle also, and watched as he glitched that up to wicked speed from a near dead stop. And yes, I'm well aware that you can get bikes up to blazing speeds by tapping 9 on the numpad.. This is what leads me to my theory:

My theory is simply that he's wired up a controller somehow to use one button to do the crouching glitch manuvers and has it set on some kind of turbo/repeat mode (Which even old controllers had)

And before KFC starts making me public enemy number one again, I'd just like to tell those who seem to hate me in that crew to bugger off.. I call them like I see them, nothing more. I've mentioned R33d's activity to ODB before also, but it has produced no results (so far as I'm aware).

It is sad when someone has to glitch that much to fight, yet more often then not my opinion is simply disregarded... Meh.. Oh well.. Yet another glitch-bitch to spawn out of KFC (and probably more approriate to say, out of MTA, being as we've had this problem since I belive .3rc2 only R33d's turned it into an all encompasing "technique") Hardly a technique.. I've been wanting to kick / ban this fellow since I first spotted him, but being as he's KFC and that he's on his home server, I didn't feel it approriate. There are higher ranked admins that can do that if they wish.

*claps for loendal*

well said

its sad how now glitches are being mixed in with "Techniques" and then trying to have others make them legit...

i doubt this thread will change anything, kfc will still have bonding sessions inside whatever threads challenge them, and r33d will still do his "skill"

if anything this is just a placemarker... a placemarker to the point where eventually wel see floating cars and supposed dto assume its "a glitch"

its already gotten rediculous as it is, glitch-bitches recruited into clans and considered to be all stars.. wow

in any event, il just wait for that video,im outy

pffft, sexyb and his childish revenge. :roll:

if it was a childish revenge i would be standing alone on this one, its a point of concern and as loendal put it "i call things as i see them"

you guys choose to exploit unknown glitches and do generally lame shit and im the one who makes sure it gets answered for, id do the same to any other gang but you guys choose to try and make me into some "anti-kfc hater" as a retaliation so thats fine with me.

when i see people who do strange shit i want to kno what the hells going on with them, the sad thing is that you guys want to recruit them

said it before and ill say it again. Deathb, you were pwned, quit yer fuckin' whining now. Loendal what a pleasant speech... :roll: ...you act like he RELIES on this, i see it ass(as, not ass): if you can do it... DO it whenever you feel. Like all the warp spots around vice city, i know a few, and I (to be honest) forget about them but i could use them and ppl would call me a cheater if they saw me intentionally warp from one side of the map to the other side of the map. Now I've spectated r33d and i notice a quick stop (his crouch) and he resumes, its not like he's sprinting while shooting the stubby. You've all thrown this out of proportion yet again, thanks to NubB.

said it before and ill say it again. Deathb, you were pwned, quit yer :O' whining now. Loendal what a pleasant speech... :roll: ...you act like he RELIES on this,

Not to start a flame war, but I haven't seen him fight without it, so yes, it does appear that he relies on it. And yes, I do give pleasant speeches 8)

i see it ass(as, not ass): if you can do it... DO it whenever you feel.

Ah, but just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should. Especially something like this (Not just R33d, but others that glitch as well) that reduces the game down to dumb luck rather then needing some measure of ability. Ability, that is, in the game mechanics and mechanism, NOT ability in abuse of exploitation.

Now I've spectated r33d and i notice a quick stop (his crouch) and he resumes, its not like he's sprinting while shooting the stubby.

And I've seen him moving and firing without pause also.. Cop Shotty specifically, M60 more frequently then with the stubby, and from time to time on the Stubby

You've all thrown this out of proportion yet again, thanks to NubB.

It's not just DB that's brought this up, others have mentioned it as well. He just got the ball rolling, that's all. And you know full good and well that DB responds to every post someone puts up.. He lives on this forum ;)

But that aside, I have noticed since early in KFC's existance that all the glitchers tend to go there and / or come from there first.. Pi was one of the first I saw glitching on a regular basis.

Basically, I'd love to see this glitch fixed (As I'm sure many others would) and we can only hope that this is fixed either in the next revision or in Blue. I just don't get the mentality behind spending time to PRACTICE an exploit.. If this was any other game, these players would be banned in a heartbeat for exploiting, yet in MTA, nothing is done about it and folks even take the time to practice them and teach others how to operate an EXPLOIT.. I just don't understand why people don't see glitching for what it is.

* raises a mug in toast * To the removal of the Stubby and the synchronization of the crouch!

I'm willing to bet we'd see removal of the stubby before the crouching gets synched ;)

said it before and ill say it again. Deathb, you were pwned, quit yer :O' whining now. Loendal what a pleasant speech... :roll: ...you act like he RELIES on this, i see it ass(as, not ass): if you can do it... DO it whenever you feel. Like all the warp spots around vice city, i know a few, and I (to be honest) forget about them but i could use them and ppl would call me a cheater if they saw me intentionally warp from one side of the map to the other side of the map. Now I've spectated r33d and i notice a quick stop (his crouch) and he resumes, its not like he's sprinting while shooting the stubby. You've all thrown this out of proportion yet again, thanks to NubB.

i havent tried to do it... i dont want my fighting style to rely on glitches hence why iv always stayed away from them

as far as owned goes chronic, he doesnt own me by any means, wev been thru that b4, post one log of him "owning" me and il shut up, laugh

im just sick of seeing new glitches exploited and being confused with skills

i appreciate the fact your "sticking up for your gang" chronic, but heres a new idea for you. next time you feel like letting the gang your in determine your judgement il get you a spoon so you can eat my ass instead

...you act like he RELIES on this

he does rely on it, hence why he glitches every single kill, guess ur to blind to see it. as far as the warp points go, i can warp myself to cherries anytime i feel like it, when have u seen me do it