Moving and Shooting? ok i think its time to tell us all how

DeathB

this glitch has been exploited enough by the individual ([KFC]R33dham)

i think its time you shared with us his lil secret.

noone in this community that iv talked to has ever seen anything like it outside of him, im tired of this same ol formula "your just supposed to accept it", thats bullshit. im tired of these glitches giving people advantages, if it is that. i want to know what the hell he is doing as do several other people. so i think its time for some answers

i know youl see this section kung, and im sure ur "member" wel be here right after you if you tell him to come here and explain himself.

but he has a 50 ping, a 2.66 512mb ram ati 9800 computer, and that rules out lag

so lets hear this "glitch" that hes been exploiting

time to level the playing field

For those of you who can't get a visual understanding of what r33dh4m's doing, let this video aide you in your quest of understanding what the :o is going on:

http://www.comteck.com/~netgeek/glitch.avi

(btw, I know the titles are long, but I didn't feel like shortening them and rexporting the vid, sue me.)

This is a lot of footage cutdown and slowed down to let you visually see the walking+shooting that r33d is doing.

As commented in the titles, I've only seen it from cheaters.

It's a hell of a glitch that I'd like to see fixed if at all possible. Of course, r33d would have to share his amazing "technique" where he simply abuses every glitch he can find in MTA. I don't give two shits about your lousy technique as I have my own that doesn't involve me looking like I'm cheating.

kthx.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen this "glitch" to, looks very dodgy to me, shooting and running at the same time with stubby. :? At first i didnt even know who he was i assumed he was one of these ppl who cheat with clan tags, but then i seen him have level 4 administration on the server.

Myself thinks its a mod or trainer usage. I'll be wow'ed if its a glitch but i suppose if it is one i wouldnt like ppl to know as it would be annoying to have everyone doing it against you.

yep there is indeed a 'run with weapon' mod out there... but i'm afraid thats not whot it is. i'm curious to see, especially since it was born into the same family as the likes of Utopia, k00ner, Wheelman.

all of which were heavily suspected of using mods.

/edit i have nothing against KFC in itself, i've actually met some cool kids from KFC. HOWEVER, KFC didn't get the bad rep for no reason, if you know what i mean.

Edited by Guest

LoL, Do you really think i'm gonna tell you how I do things? That would just be giving away my technique, and that's really not fair is it? Dumbasses, just learn it yourself, it's not THAT fucking hard. Pussy ass whiners, especially SexyB who has a dick in his ass constantly.

LoL, Do you really think i'm gonna tell you how I do things? That would just be giving away my technique, and that's really not fair is it? Dumbasses, just learn it yourself, it's not THAT :o hard. Pussy ass whiners, especially SexyB who has a dick in his ass constantly.

technique? so thats what u call it. interesting

lets hear ur explanation, right now were giving u the chance to show its just some glitch.. most thinks its something beyond that

Why the fuck would i just tell you how i play? you fucking retard, i'm not telling you how i play, ESP. not from a fucking dickhead like you who can't play fair and square without whining because of getting owned by me on a regular basis. Keep crying SexyB, noone cares, or is gonna listen.

Why the :o would i just tell you how i play? you :o :O, i'm not telling you how i play, ESP. not from a :o dickhead like you who can't play fair and square without whining because of getting owned by me on a regular basis. Keep crying SexyB, noone cares, or is gonna listen.

getting owned by you r33d?

youv never been up on me idiot, even with your pathetic glitch you have to abuse to be able to compete.

look at tonight for example, u killed me twice, i killed u around 10 times, who got owned again? i rest my case

ur not just talking to me here idiot, there isnt one person who can explain what you do except for you. so get explaining

Lol you're just mad because you can't figure out the glitch, and that i can own you in ever 1 on 1 situation. I'm not fucking say anything else... there's nothing you can do to make me tell you how i do things, so you can just keep blabbing and blabbing like a whining little girl, nothing is gonna happen. Might as well stop while your at it.

Lol you're just mad because you can't figure out the glitch, and that i can own you in ever 1 on 1 situation. I'm not :o say anything else... there's nothing you can do to make me tell you how i do things, so you can just keep blabbing and blabbing like a whining little girl, nothing is gonna happen. Might as well stop while your at it.

whining? yawn

the only reason ur in kfc is because you found some "glitch" that noone else knows and you have to abuse in order to be able to compete, theres nothing special about how u play i drop u regularily.

get over urself, half the people iv talked to think ur a modder and the other half dont want to say it either way becuz of ur tag.

if u didnt have the tag ud be banned like any other modder, and thats a fact. gg

LoL, and it's just like the time that SexyB thought i was running faster then him with some sort of "Mod" but it was just his stupidity that couldn't realize that his ping was ~110 and my ping ~35. This is was proved that i was not "modding" when another KFC member raced sexyb on foot and was proved that SexyB lagged back a little bit and KFC was ahead by a few milliseconds.

By request (;D), I went to the PartyServer and fought r33dh4m a couple times.

He was warping around with the stubby and (often) moving while his shot went off.

I wouldn't exactly consider whatever he's doing legitimate.

So, r33d, mind telling us what's going on?

LoL, and it's just like the time that SexyB thought i was running faster then him with some sort of "Mod" but it was just his stupidity that couldn't realize that his ping was ~110 and my ping ~35. This is was proved that i was not "modding" when another KFC member raced sexyb on foot and was proved that SexyB lagged back a little bit and KFC was ahead by a few milliseconds.

while were on that topic, ur just proving urself an idiot yet again.

everyone runs faster then me for some reason, fl on or off, a friend did it whos ping was above mine

ping DOES NOT affect your actual computer movement, it affects sync. even if your computers pings are 2000 the sync will eventually catch up, so nice try lets get back on topic

how are u glitching

its sad that your whole "strategy" requires a "glitch" noone else supposedly knows

By request (;D), I went to the PartyServer and fought r33dh4m a couple times.

He was warping around with the stubby and (often) moving while his shot went off.

I wouldn't exactly consider whatever he's doing legitimate.

So, r33d, mind telling us what's going on?

*Dross looks at clan tag <_<

*Dross looks at 0.2.2 EULA <_<

*Dross looks at 0.4.x EULA <_<

Actually i do mind telling you, and uh that's just too bad because i'm never telling you. Gonna have to cry harder then that.

Edited by Guest

r33dh4m, nobody's going to copy your "technique," if that's what's holding you back.

And even if they did, who cares? It's not like anyone's going to use it, especially if it's drawn this much attention already.

The fact that you AREN'T telling us is only placing you further down the line of the suspicion of cheating.

r33dh4m, nobody's going to copy your "technique," if that's what's holding you back.

And even if they did, who cares? It's not like anyone's going to use it, especially if it's drawn this much attention already.

The fact that you AREN'T telling us is only placing you further down the line of the suspicion of cheating.

bingo

Actually i do mind telling you, and uh that's just too bad because i'm never telling you. Gonna have to cry harder then that.

I whouldin't think about holding the glitch a secret if i was you,

couse if you don't tell they will think you cheat/mod couse if you really

run and shot in a sort of way and it is a glitch you shouldin't keep it to your self couse they whould think you use some sort of mod but if i was you i whould of tell how it's work and it's just a glitch rather than make other suspect me cheating, i whouldin't care if other used the glitch after

just a damn game.. But if you don't tell all will think that you don't glitch and doing something elese couse you wont tell the trouth..

For those of you who can't get a visual understanding of what r33dh4m's doing, let this video aide you in your quest of understanding what the fuck is going on:

http://www.comteck.com/~netgeek/glitch.avi

(btw, I know the titles are long, but I didn't feel like shortening them and rexporting the vid, sue me.)

This is a lot of footage cutdown and slowed down to let you visually see the walking+shooting that r33d is doing.

As commented in the titles, I've only seen it from cheaters.

It's a hell of a glitch that I'd like to see fixed if at all possible. Of course, r33d would have to share his amazing "technique" where he simply abuses every glitch he can find in MTA. I don't give two shits about your lousy technique as I have my own that doesn't involve me looking like I'm cheating.

kthx.