BSY? = Bored of Stubby yet?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the tricks you can pull with a stubby (especially just some moderate lag), its hard to say m60 is even a challenge for stubby unless you are out of reaching ditance (ie building top), but then they will just hide and you will most likely not get a kill anyways.

The biggest problem is so many people use it and to even attempt to get over to the robber to attack with another spawn takes time and effort, then you usually get knocked down and killed anyways.

The best thing you can do right now is bring a bunch of cheap weapons (especially grenades for grenade glitchers). Then when you die, they keep spreading and increasing in amount.

i gota agree that counterstrike source is a great game. i thought i wouldnt like it but i heard it was very popular, so i went out and bought it. i couldnt really get into it much the first day, but i play a couple of hours every day now. i havent played mta since i got it :oops: . its a really fun game though :)

GTA 3 is pretty good and has less crashes than VC but there aren't that any weapons. Also, did anyone notice how no one complains about using the shotgun in gta 3? I guess its because people start from a pistol and work their way to the top and I guess since there is only one skin everyone is equal and happy.

but the m60 is much more powerful, 4 shot kill...

still, u cant really beat the stubby for close range, and for good fun :D

m4 = ~10 shot kill. And you can outrange m60. So m4 > m60.

Now on topic, I like the stubby wars, it is fun to fly in there and chopperkill the robbers. You can also camp at the phils place roofs. So I don't see how can anyone hate these wars.

But doing this may result in a ban :D.

GTA 3 is pretty good and has less crashes than VC but there aren't that any weapons. Also, did anyone notice how no one complains about using the shotgun in gta 3? I guess its because people start from a pistol and work their way to the top and I guess since there is only one skin everyone is equal and happy.

GTA ppl are generally more civilized than VC players :lol:

the problem we have is n00bs carkilling 24/7 just pisses me off :lol:

8)

and the m4s range is alot further

the range of the m4 is greater than the range of the m60? o_O

lol much longer range

i think that a lotta people think that m60 range is greater but..hey..

well as i can hit some1 that is just in visual range with the m60 i dont think the m4 does have longer range. i noticed as u shoot the m60 the fire spreads a little constantly from side to side on other ppl's screens and therefore at greater distances the spread is more affected. i think they both have the same range, but m4 does tend to be able to "lock-on" easier than the m60, but the m60 has a shorter shooting animation and it is harder to catch ppl in deadlock.

i still think m60 > m4 cos it so god damn rules 8)

A lot of them don´t have a choice gamebro, either pos pc or pos internet.

Playing with the stubby, if you want to learn it copy of the same everyone else copied off.

If you are playing MTA , obviously the stubby is the most powerful weapon. Just like people went for the rocket launcher in quake 2 back in .. oh .. 98´ ?.

Anyway,´what you should be asking is, don´t you ever get tired of playing MTA ? No, not if it´s the only game they are able to run.

Yes I did get tired of the stubby, happened back in 0.3 ´, but that weapon is too strong to be ignored completely.

There are anti-stubby tactics though believe me lol.

My hate to the stubby is nothing compared to my hate to people with pos pcs, the glitching , pausing , modding , bitching , flooding , etc.

lol

(p.s. yes he said hate)

don't diss stubby's they are the best

Reasons I like the stubby:

*if you get the timing right there is no way of excaping death

*can kill trainer users close range

* 1 shot kill (close range)

* its the ultamit close range weapon

*requires skill and timing not sum rapid fire shoot everything gun

if you don't like getting killed by the stubby my recomendations are

* don't get hit

* stay away from Robbers

*EDIT* I only bitch about spawn killers

oh yeah and there might be somthing you don't know because of ping you have to try and guess where your Target is heading to avoid falling down jump into the air you cannot fall in the air no matter how big the explosion or gun blast and the timing for when exactly get up you just have to get it right and keep it right

not really complaining, and I am not bored of the stubby. I never said I was.

I was asking everyone else. :wink:

Of course the stubby is the weapon of choice, the fire delay is so horrid, you can not compete with anything else. I am not saying (take out the stubby) I am mearly asking, doesn't it get boring to jump around all day, shooting? crashing? Just seems like people who play THAT competitively would have more enjoyment playing well, other games....

And if you can run MTA then I am sure you could run CS nicely.

lol, everytime I play cops vs robbers, us cops get owned! lot of good the armor does us. :roll: IF there are great secrets for fighting against stubbys, I'd like to know em please! :lol:

not really complaining, and I am not bored of the stubby. I never said I was.

I was asking everyone else. :wink:

Of course the stubby is the weapon of choice, the fire delay is so horrid, you can not compete with anything else. I am not saying (take out the stubby) I am mearly asking, doesn't it get boring to jump around all day, shooting? crashing? Just seems like people who play THAT competitively would have more enjoyment playing well, other games....

And if you can run MTA then I am sure you could run CS nicely.

lol, everytime I play cops vs robbers, us cops get owned! lot of good the armor does us. :roll:IF there are great secrets for fighting against stubbys, I'd like to know em please! :lol:

keep ur distance

it does have the shortest range out of all the guns, bar the melee 8)