BSY? = Bored of Stubby yet?

I gotta ask, over a year of playing MTA, starting with x3.0 I have been blasted time in and time out with the stubby, and some of the same people are still doing it to this day.

DOES THIS NOT GET BORING???? :lol::lol:

I mean, holy mother of batman crap robin, HOW can you play the same stubby experience over and over and over for a year without not getting bored?? Why not just play a REAL deathmatch or teambased shooter, where you have no fire delays ect and nobody runs away.? CS, Delta Force JO, Unreal Tourny 2k4, the list goes on of excellent shooting games where there is no fire delay? Sure, there is a big open free city in MTA, But you stubby players play so HOT and SERIOUS about this, that this hardly seems like the right place for you to spend your competitive days. :?:

Is it just perhaps, because without the stubby glitches, that maybe, uh, I don't know,, er,, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY SUCK :lol: In a real shooter, with real competition?

Take me on in any other game, and I'll dominate your a$$es, but in MTA, I suck.

I SUCK AT MTA and why? Because I don't understand how the stubby glitches work. More specifically, step 6 where you somehow time the last killer shot.

----Insert stubby battle sequence code here----

1- Spawn as criminal

2- Chase down closest player

3- After you get him out of his car, or if he is already out of his car, run up to him

4- Shoot

5- Jump

6- Repeat last 2 steps untill he falls down then wait untill he gets up and JUST AT THE RIGHT MOMENT fire again so he goes back down, dead.

7- repeat last 5 steps untill you die, in which you will need to repeat all the last 6 steps if you do indeed die.

This is the code of Stubby players. And you'd think it would get boring after a while, yet many players still do it to this day.

I play with cop most of the time, and I can never shotgun a downed player in the maner that stubby players do to me. Even when I have a stubby, I can't time it right. I can't even inflict damage let alone kill them with such ease as they do unto me. So either-

A- I really suck, and just can't time the fire delay.

B- The stubby players know something I don't

C- They simply PAUSE untill they get back up and can run away.

So are stubby players (KFC) really good? Or just a bunch of cheaters practicing what they preach against?

I don't really care, and I respect most of the KFC players, as we have had many a good battle dispite my suckatude. My main point of this enlongated thread simply is---

HOW? CAN? YOU? STUBBY? FOR? ONE? YEAR? AND? NOT? BE? BORED? SILLY? YET????? :shock:

I don't mean to whine, and I enjoy MTA with or without stubby players, I am just curious. I am asking only the serious stubby players this question, as they seem to never stunt, or do any of the other fun things. They just stubby.... Day in, and night out. :o

Ps- I'd like to add, that respawning often crashes the game, further driving my questions as to why bother playing so seriously?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the question was not, what should I do because I am bored of stubbys.

I am not bored of stubbys, because I rarely use them.

I am asking the stubby users (those who always use them) how they can stand doing this day after day without getting bored yet. :wink:

I am asking them, why THEY don't go and play CS? Why waste their godly gaming talents on MTA when the fire delay is bad, crashes a lot, most players run away, or are noobs.

I want to ask some of the top stubby users- Are you bored yet? 1 year of repetitive playing, are you bored yet?

Going to my job, is a lot less repetitive then what they do. :shock:

I am not trying to flame people for using the stubby, I am just asking a legit question. 8)

:lol: but the shotguns in CS are even meaner!!!!! :cry: Oh mummy please let me run away an not get stubbied like the noob i am AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/EDIT i recommend 'Barby - Adventures in Wonderland' for a completely 'OMFG like WTF j00 STUBBY N00B!!!!' free zone.

{end sarcasm}

/EDIT/EDIT Surely this is the format of all shooting games? 1. shoot 2.kill 3.die 4.respawn :?

I want to ask some of the top stubby users- Are you bored yet? 1 year of repetitive playing, are you bored yet?

Going to my job, is a lot less repetitive then what they do. :shock:

I don't think they are bored, they just do it for the kills. Most people who use the shotgun that I see are people in clans or people who probably haven't registred to the mta forums.

what he said

and + its like the only best weapon to use at the moment since theres lots of lag...

When BLUE comes out, were finally gonna be able to use snipers, and the weapons are gonna be 100% synced

1. Theres no need for double postin constantly, its just annoyin. :D

2. They may be 100% synced, but theres always gonna be lag...and seeing as MTA is client-side, we have to put up with this, but then we also get a totally smooth game.

3. Your right, most people choose robbers because its easier to hit 'laggers' with the stubby.

I gotta ask, over a year of playing MTA, starting with x3.0 I have been blasted time in and time out with the stubby, and some of the same people are still doing it to this day.

DOES THIS NOT GET BORING???? :lol::lol:

I mean, holy mother of batman crap robin, HOW can you play the same stubby experience over and over and over for a year without not getting bored?? Why not just play a REAL deathmatch or teambased shooter, where you have no fire delays ect and nobody runs away.? CS, Delta Force JO, Unreal Tourny 2k4, the list goes on of excellent shooting games where there is no fire delay? Sure, there is a big open free city in MTA, But you stubby players play so HOT and SERIOUS about this, that this hardly seems like the right place for you to spend your competitive days. :?:

Is it just perhaps, because without the stubby glitches, that maybe, uh, I don't know,, er,, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY SUCK :lol: In a real shooter, with real competition?

Take me on in any other game, and I'll dominate your a$$es, but in MTA, I suck.

I SUCK AT MTA and why? Because I don't understand how the stubby glitches work. More specifically, step 6 where you somehow time the last killer shot.

----Insert stubby battle sequence code here----

1- Spawn as criminal

2- Chase down closest player

3- After you get him out of his car, or if he is already out of his car, run up to him

4- Shoot

5- Jump

6- Repeat last 2 steps untill he falls down then wait untill he gets up and JUST AT THE RIGHT MOMENT fire again so he goes back down, dead.

7- repeat last 5 steps untill you die, in which you will need to repeat all the last 6 steps if you do indeed die.

This is the code of Stubby players. And you'd think it would get boring after a while, yet many players still do it to this day.

I play with cop most of the time, and I can never shotgun a downed player in the maner that stubby players do to me. Even when I have a stubby, I can't time it right. I can't even inflict damage let alone kill them with such ease as they do unto me. So either-

A- I really suck, and just can't time the fire delay.

B- The stubby players know something I don't

C- They simply PAUSE untill they get back up and can run away.

So are stubby players (KFC) really good? Or just a bunch of cheaters practicing what they preach against?

I don't really care, and I respect most of the KFC players, as we have had many a good battle dispite my suckatude. My main point of this enlongated thread simply is---

HOW? CAN? YOU? STUBBY? FOR? ONE? YEAR? AND? NOT? BE? BORED? SILLY? YET????? :shock:

I don't mean to whine, and I enjoy MTA with or without stubby players, I am just curious. I am asking only the serious stubby players this question, as they seem to never stunt, or do any of the other fun things. They just stubby.... Day in, and night out. :o

Ps- I'd like to add, that respawning often crashes the game, further driving my questions as to why bother playing so seriously?

I have played mta almost 1 year now too, with the stubby and i'm fine..

i can play with all weaponds but i like the sexy stubby best..

or Tactical Ops Assault on Terror (doesn't look good but gameplay is really good) and it's very cheap 2 buy :lol:

i maybe will buy that game couse it's seems good and cheap, i was going buy it at christmas but i hadint any time search google and found this game it looks cool..

Lots of vets say "Yea too bad go play somethin else" whereas the fairly newer people say "Stubby is getting lame", but I agree now, stubby is absolutely dominant and it is getting very lame to me after what? A year or two? I'm ready for a change.

What sucks the most is that you can be shot by a stubby, even from quite a distance and not notice, and then you are most likely going to die as soon as you get up. So its like you might do really well then all the sudden you get shot by a stubby and you got basically no chance after that assuming MTA is working properly when you get up.

So I guess I just hope for a damage reduction, so it at least takes 3 shots to kill somebody (unless you get the 1 hit kill type, setting it back to 2 shots sometimes). I'm also getting tired of people saying "MTA:Blue will fix everything", don't put all your apples in one basket, you don't know how its going to turn out or more importantly WHEN its going to turn out.

BORED OF STUBBY?

SIMPLE SOLUTION: GO BUY COUNTER-STRIKE!!

what he said

and + its like the only best weapon to use at the moment since theres lots of lag...

When BLUE comes out, were finally gonna be able to use snipers, and the weapons are gonna be 100% synced

I can sort of see where you're coming from. Most people spawn as robbers nowerdays and it becomes a lot harder even escape from Phil's Place after spawning lol.

However, despite although the stubby is becoming an extremely easy weapon to kill others with (and lets face it, in real life i doubt you'd last long being shot with one at point blank people lol) but the stubby does provide some good End Game standoffs.

There's a lot of good points and both bad about that stubby.

Although like i said earlier, i can see your point, I really hope people won't be complaining when the Sniper or Rocket Launcher is released. GTA prides itself on the multiple ways of killing others, including the large array of weaponary.

Some weapons will be more dominant than others, and will be a good starting point for the newbies out there who needs a little help with shooting. I think the Stubby or Cop Shotgun will be the ideal weapon for them.

Other weapons require a little more skill and aim, such as long distance weapons (M16, Micro machine guns etc) I think will more likely be used by the veterans who look for a bit of a challenge.

Maybe, not as a rule but more of an unwritten code, this distinction of weapons could be used in the future? I don't know, it's only an opinion at least.