Stunt Key Binds (share your secret)

I get the feeling my keybindings are not as logical as it should be. I'd like to hear from the hard-core stunters what keys they use for:

- MOVE LEFT:

- MOVE RIGHT:

- MOVE UP:

- MOVE DOWN:

- PULL FRONT WHEEL UP:

- PUSH FRONT WHEEL DOWN:

- HANDBRAKE:

- GET ON/OFF MOTORCYCLE:

I have it so badly configured that I CAN use the handbrake, but an Airgrip is far from possible without letting go of the PULL FRONT WHEEL button..

I need serious help (and therapy :P )

- MOVE LEFT: left arrow

- MOVE RIGHT: right arrow

- MOVE UP: up arrow, pedal thortle (on foot)

- MOVE DOWN: down arrow, pedal brake (on foot)

- PULL FRONT WHEEL UP: pedal brake

- PUSH FRONT WHEEL DOWN: pedal thortle

- HANDBRAKE: space

- GET ON/OFF MOTORCYCLE: enter

pedals are very good to use, dont have to hit "PUSH FRONT WHEEL DOWN" button all the time and you can adjust the wheelie :)

i use gamepad for dm to :shock:

As in deathmatch? That has to be a bag of fun and enjoyment ;) Gamepads are the main reason I hate consoles ;)

Anyways, my setup is the same (for movement) as in my other games:

forward: D

back: E (yeah, I know, backwards, but I'm used to it)

strafe left: S

strafe right: F

jump: mouse2

sit: space

run: R

front wheel up: 6

front wheel down: 9

i use gamepad for dm to :shock:

As in deathmatch? That has to be a bag of fun and enjoyment ;) Gamepads are the main reason I hate consoles ;)

Anyways, my setup is the same (for movement) as in my other games:

forward: D

back: E (yeah, I know, backwards, but I'm used to it)

strafe left: S

strafe right: F

jump: mouse2

sit: space

run: R

front wheel up: 6

front wheel down: 9

harr rmb rocks for jumping 8)

That is the main reason I love the PS2 controllers....sensitive...just press a bit on lean foward and you can go at the top speed. Now that I moved to the PC 8) I tried stunting with the keyboard and after hours of trying to get a roof :twisted: I got it :roll: .....the next day I went to Circuit City, got a game pad (very similar to a PS2 controller) and did the damn roof on my second try.......it was an easy roof which I had gotten in the PS2 before, but with the keyboard I was lost :( .....good job to the people that stunt that way 8)

That is the main reason I love the PS2 controllers....sensitive...just press a bit on lean foward and you can go at the top speed. Now that I moved to the PC 8) I tried stunting with the keyboard and after hours of trying to get a roof :twisted: I got it :roll: .....the next day I went to Circuit City, got a game pad (very similar to a PS2 controller) and did the damn roof on my second try.......it was an easy roof which I had gotten in the PS2 before, but with the keyboard I was lost :( .....good job to the people that stunt that way 8)

i agree, the proportional sensitivity of the PS2 controller is far superior to the computer keyboard.

i agree, the proportional sensitivity of the PS2 controller is far superior to the computer keyboard.

Not I 8)