The Gaming Community.

All this crap with cracked clients. modding. wierd gameplay on other people.

Its all breaking the community into bits.

Everybodys leaving for the sake of cracked clients. yes. he shouldent have one. but being banned from lots of servers for using one is simply stupid.

I myself know atleast 4 people that have cracked clients who i respect. And do they get banned? do they :o.

a few people find a reason to ban somebody from a "rival" clan. gang up on them and wallah! there out!

Big mess. Its said that blue will sort this out. but its doubtfull. as it isent an ingame problem.

This is the reason ive decided clans are not worth it. And until something happens. and people stop getting kicked for lame reasons. "He's got a cracked client!" = Maybe he has. but he's too good to be around. if he isent in your clan? why can he be in any?

Even the respectable Men in the community resort to this.

How to sort this is unknown. but id just like to let anybody that didnt know of this. know

I personally think that 0.4.5 is going to offer better anti-cheat, anti-bot, and maybe even put in some sort of protection to keep the client from being cracked. Can't you guys put the CRC check in multiple files?

Is it? :? the vibe from the team was that they werent messing with anymore anti-cheat stuff. Maybe someone on the team can comment?

*cough* EULA *cough*

The EULA is mentioned so often.

I'd like you to tell everyone where it says about using a modified client.

it says something about decompiling the client or something so a cracked client has been decompiled or modifie, which isn't allowed

*cough* EULA *cough*

The EULA is mentioned so often.

I'd like you to tell everyone where it says about using a modified client.

it says something about decompiling the client or something so a cracked client has been decompiled or modifie, which isn't allowed

2. You are not allowed to alter any binaries or libraries that came with the software. This includes, but is not limited to reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling and hex editing. An exception can be made for educational purposes although this requires a new license which has to be requested to and approved by the MTA team or when such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation

You mean that?

It only mentions modifying the files/binaries yourself - it does not mention using a modified version.

If you replace any files (including the client), then you are breaking the EULA. If you modify files (or the client), then you are breaking the EULA.

Where does it say that using a modified client breaks the EULA?

I want to clear this up. Not because I use or want to use a cracked client (which I don't), but because I think people have been misinformed about what the EULA says.

• MTA Team

if you use number 1 and 2 together it is technically impossible for a modified client to be created and spreaded. also do not forget that paragraph 3 prohibits the usage of this client with any other mods so even if you use a modified client it is still useless by the EULA

if you use number 1 and 2 together it is technically impossible for a modified client to be created and spreaded. also do not forget that paragraph 3 prohibits the usage of this client with any other mods so even if you use a modified client it is still useless by the EULA

1 says that you can only copy or distribute intact packages, but it does not say anything about receiving said packages.

What I'm saying is that all the language in the EULA is geared towards those who do the modifying and distributing but not the people who use the modified client.

What I'm saying is that all the language in the EULA is geared towards those who do the modifying and distributing but not the people who use the modified client.

By that logic, pedophilia's not illegal unless you were the one taking pictures, and smoking pot's legal if you're not the one growing it.

The EULA's pretty much self-explanatory, if you can get around the legalese.

By that logic, pedophilia's not illegal unless you were the one taking pictures, and smoking pot's legal if you're not the one growing it.

Unless of course it's stated as illegal to do those things.