Under ground & 5ive

dude, in the 5ive video, there was some PCJ mod and when the dude hit a wall on the PCJ, it did some kind of BMX trick...the same as in Barneys "GTA Stuntd 2"

Dude...lol... it's called an airgrab. Not a mod. Just tap the button you use to get off and on the bike very fast as you hit something. :D

Dude...lol... it's called an airgrab. Not a mod. Just tap the button you use to get off and on the bike very fast as you hit something. :D

Did you not see that post?...there is none, it's a "trick". you should try it. I did it in the PS2 2 times in Under ground...you might wanna check it out.

lol .. mod.. its an airgrab.

when your about to hit something start tapping enter like mad, it doesnt always work which is why people still put them in videos, its a difficult trick!

And Nice videos! Im hoping to make another one but i lack editing software and grinding skills lol

Rider

Nizkit I put those vids on download for the night, and just watched the whole bunch right now :D

The vids had great editing, I like it how you use the camera hack, nice looking.

Loads of original stunts that I had never seen before. I saw that bike glitch, that Ramon said he found out first several times (when the front of the bike is stuck into the ground whilst spinning) also several stunts that looked like the 'first' pcj backflip :P

man... Neo must be using 1600 x 1200 at full fps :shock: really smooth looking.

have you started making SA vids? I'd like some links if you have.

10/10 if I even have to rate them ;)

slightly off topic .....

airgrabs seemed impossible when I first attempted to try the "new" trick but after hrs and hrs of trying to learn the art of airgrabbing, a now must know for today stunt standards, I was beginning to just understand how it works...kinda... After you get your first one you feel that excitement like when u first stunted. Its just gets easier or rather more frequent than earlier. I recommend the airport signs for practice, they are easy to do there. Just watch Stuntd2 or Just Realize for reference. Anyone want to go airgrabbin in a server sometime just msn me ;)

Old dogs can learn new tricks!

to Pegasus. Airgrabs are not the Ghey!!!!!!111!!

but for airjumping, how many times to i need to hit the ENTER button?

- once (you fall of because of the crash, en hit ENTER to get back on?)

- twice (get of in the air, and press ENTER again to get back on?)

- as many times as you can (just press ENTER like an idiot, and see if it works?)

I'd also like to know at which point i'd have to start pressing.

lol....#3 sounds like it. Start hitting enter (or what ever button to get off and on the PCJ) once you are just about to hit the pole/wall/vehicle or pedestrian...j/k :P (you can't do it hitting a ped). It should work. Remember it's very hit or miss so don't be dissapointed so easily.

but for airjumping, how many times to i need to hit the ENTER button?

- once (you fall of because of the crash, en hit ENTER to get back on?)

- twice (get of in the air, and press ENTER again to get back on?)

- as many times as you can (just press ENTER like an idiot, and see if it works?)

I'd also like to know at which point i'd have to start pressing.

you wouldnt be able to get back on your bike if youd fall off, hit enter before you hit the object (can also be very useful for saving hp)