Wonderful idea for a multiplayer game!

What do you think about this idea?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this idea?

• Great!
    • OK
    • Bad

This is not a whole new mod, it's a new game :)

I think it's a little.. big...

You are absolutely right buddy. But this could be done in so many ways. This thing is too big for MTA team to make I think. The problem is that who would make it? Those big fancy developement teams (not to mention publishers like EA) don't even bother reading the idea unless they get money already from that. They don't know what they are missing.

There are plenty of people who would want a game like that. I got lots of friends to help me developing this idea to even better. We could make an address or something :lol: Cause one thing is for sure: who ever makes it with succeed, he will be swimming in money and respect for a looong time :D

This game could actually be it's own game, no mod, not a multiplayer for some game, just a multiplayer game itself like ut2003. One big city would be enough for starters I think if it got lots of variation. Then it could be updated like like counter-strike. It could also be an FPS game but it would have to be made carefully so that it doesn't ruin the fun.

Some good points you guys made. It would be big, yes, and the games would last a very long time, many hours or even days if there is no timelimit. And it could work like this: let's say you played like 2 hours and gotta go somewhere. You will leave the server but your current money and weapons etc would be saved. When you come back they would be loaded if the same game is still on. So, the server would save all stats but reset 'em all when a new game starts. And when you come back to the game you played before, you wouldn't have to be a freelancer first like if you come for the first time, you would be voted in some group, who ever wants to take you. And the more you got money, the more likely someone will take you cause it will of course raise their wealth.

We should put our wise heads together and think how we could make some dev team to at least read this idea and hopefully start seriously thinking about creating a game like this cause I want this freaking game! :lol: Any thoughts?

New ideas

-couldn't find this from any post of mine although it's an old idea but when a player joins the game, he would have to wait like 10-15 mins to be able to join a gang, it would prevent idiots from joining a gang right away and messing around. after that time if he still wants to be groupless he could only get in if voted in or with an acceptance from the group leader

-if a player is poor enough (got money like -1000 dollars) he would be automatically kicked out of the group cause he is more likely a tk

-like 5 tk's and get autokick from the group

-some own servers for n00bs to learn the game

-once a player leaves a group (or is kicked out) there would a text in his "profile" to tell everyone why he wanted/had to leave. for example, if you get kicked out because or bribery and want to join some other group, their leader would select your name from the list and under your nick it would say "Was kicked of out from the gang A for being bribed by the group B." other reasons could be like teamkilling, missusing bombs, bad behaviour, left by his own will etc. that way people would better judge other players and decide wether let him join or not

Hey jalla u said they would be swiming in money,but if the they actualy make our ideas of a game they would have to has ask permission to the MTA team and Rockstar.

BTW I wish they would do it on VC,but it's probably gonna be on the next GTA.

Hey jalla u said they would be swiming in money,but if the they actualy make our ideas of a game they would have to has ask permission to the MTA team and Rockstar.

BTW I wish they would do it on VC,but it's probably gonna be on the next GTA.

Well...if rockstar made it themselves they don't have to have anyone's permission. It could be also a whole new game, similar to gta but just multiplayer. Maybe similar to mafia but in modern time, that could work also.