MP : gtaTournament .:- 0.5 Featurelist @ gtat.org -:.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

You're definately getting there Draco, a big improvement on the last version. :D

Had quite a few games last night, usually ran for 5 to 10mins before crashing, not bad for v.0.2 :) I even managed to host a few people on my 56k! Laggy as hell though..

It might be an idea to let people use the vehicle spawning cheats for now, if you get any distance from the start and 'lose' your vehicle, you've got a long walk home.. :(

ManiX wrote:

Just try later....because maybe there aren't any....

I tried Dracos server (on the site it said it was online)

and then I cant see any other players and after 15 sec I get the disconnected error! :(

But that wasnt my question:

What ports are GTAT 0.2 using Draco? :?

so wheres this option to turn the arrow off

and how do you turn the traffic on

also on the old version 0.2a i put a dedicated sever for my lan, on and my other computers my brother and i connected to it and as soon as you died you had no weapons and the players kept going invisible all you could see was this gay pink arrow. will this still happen?

• 4 weeks later...

If your client doesn't get any servers listed, try this, it downloads the server list then checks which IP's have a server running, and if they do then lists it for you, just click on the server to copy the ip so you can paste it into the client

FILE LINK REMOVED BY SLUSH.

Don't do it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...