MP : gtaTournament .:- 0.5 Featurelist @ gtat.org -:.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tested gtaT:vc 0.1b2 and due to the fact that I can't go on the gtaT forum, I'll post the list here. Here's the list of the bugs I saw:

:arrow: The chat in-game....when I press Enter it DOES the enter....so I leave my car and that's anoying!!

:arrow: Sometime the chat doesn't send the message or doesn't detect some letters I type....

:arrow: Neo-Ice and me found a bug.....we killed each other and then we only saw an arrow moving with a shadows bellow it....

:arrow: The Server, when you start it you can't stop it except by closing it.

:arrow: It's written gtatorunament in the Server instead of gtatournament :-P.

I think that's it...=P I'll update the list if I see other bugs...

Oh...and will the next versions run harder than this one? Because my comp isn't the best one and this version work ok but...it lags a bit

Edited by Guest

Huh...I hate when he does that....He come watch his thread and he only read the last or the 2 last posts......:P

DRACOBLUE READ THIS:

I tested gtaT:vc 0.1b2 and due to the fact that I can't go on the gtaT forum, I'll post the list here. Here's the list of the bugs I saw:

:arrow: The chat in-game....when I press Enter it DOES the enter....so I leave my car and that's anoying!!

:arrow: Sometime the chat doesn't send the message or doesn't detect some letters I type....

:arrow: Neo-Ice and me found a bug.....we killed each other and then we only saw an arrow moving with a shadows bellow it....

:arrow: The Server, when you start it you can't stop it except by closing it.

:arrow: It's written gtatorunament in the Server instead of gtatournament :-P.

I think that's it...=P I'll update the list if I see other bugs...

Oh...and will the next versions run harder than this one? Because my comp isn't the best one and this version work ok but...it lags a bit

I have been here since mid-febuary and have always felt that this was a great forum and stuff but lately it just seems as if everybody are getting more and more bitchy where as on gta3T everything seems more laid back and relaxed. I mean everybody asking for releases and stuff and the mods and devs seem to be getting very annoyed and arrogant. To me it seems like DracoBlue is more helpful. Just a couple of days ago he released a great program for everybody who wants to play SP, MTA, and gta3T. Just my thoughts :-)

|Y|aNi}{ wrote:

Neo-Ice and me found a bug.....we killed each other and then we only saw an arrow moving with a shadows bellow it....

I have to tell you but when you see an arrow moving with a shadow under it i think it´s when someone have cheated a car by writing: "gettherefast" and as you probably know cars are not supported yet so when you are in a car the other player see an arrow and a shadow under it !!!

That's what I wanted to do but I can't....I registered but each time I try to log in it showes me: ''Logged in successfully, redirecting'' or something like that and it goes back to the forum without logging me in.... So I can't use your forum :-(

your browser has to accept cookies.

set em lower...

then it'll work

That's what I wanted to do but I can't....I registered but each time I try to log in it showes me: ''Logged in successfully, redirecting'' or something like that and it goes back to the forum without logging me in.... So I can't use your forum :-(

your browser has to accept cookies.

set em lower...

then it'll work

DracoBlue said cookies was optionnal...

Although it does not matter to me, as I do not use this mod (obviously) ... but why doesn't he make gtat.org forward to the new location?

Wouldn't that make sense?

Yep it would.....I think he just didn't think to do thatttttttttttttttttttttttttt....