=TR= The Revolution has begun

DeathB

i dont normally post much in other people's gang threads if it has nothing to do with them - but...

i get on the forum and the top 10 gang threads most recent post is by =TR=B14D3Y_. it isnt big and it isnt clever to post huge amounts of shit in everyone's gang threads.

i know this is your thread and you are allowed to... but omfg. you spamwhore. so...

/me laughs (btw laughs has no apostrophe) at your post count!

Lol. pwnT. plus there's some ppl (me) who give a fuck less about post counts.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont normally post much in other people's gang threads if it has nothing to do with them - but...

i get on the forum and the top 10 gang threads most recent post is by =TR=B14D3Y_. it isnt big and it isnt clever to post huge amounts of shit in everyone's gang threads.

i know this is your thread and you are allowed to... but omfg. you spamwhore. so...

/me laughs (btw laughs has no apostrophe) at your post count!

hahah call me whatever you want, me points at your post count and laughs hahahha bitch ;), so what i don't post much wtf you want of me, i wish other good luck just rofl..

hahah call me whatever you want, me points at your post count and laughs hahahha bitch ;), so what i don't post much wtf you want of me, i wish other good luck just rofl..

most of what you say i can't understand anyway. but if i was a moderator i would have banned your ass back to where it came from.

VCES MTA.5 server now online.....eventually
:roll:

yippi cool :D

that is an example of your lame posting to make your post count "bigger than everyone elses" so you can 'laugh' at them.

does your girlfriend laugh at the size of your willy? because posting more won't make it bigger...

most of what you say i can't understand anyway. but if i was a moderator i would have banned your ass back to where it came from.

VCES MTA.5 server now online.....eventually :roll:

yippi cool :D

that is an example of your lame posting to make your post count "bigger than everyone elses" so you can 'laugh' at them.

does your girlfriend laugh at the size of your willy? because posting more won't make it bigger...

I am crazy, you mother fuc ker, what else can you expect of such a guy..

But one thing i am shure of that lil willy doesent have a big size like me thats why he is jealous that i have the big sized one and he the little one so willy don't cry your will might also get bigger soon..

Blade, you seem to give off an impression that you're 'bigger' and 'cooler' than everyone... you can laugh at my post count, fact of the matter is, its a new account, if i cared about the post count i would have accumulated around 1000 posts if i used the same account. And I'm not trying to argue, this is my last post here regarding this, but I've been here longer than you, here's one of my first accounts:

yea3ar.jpg

oh dear.

im going to stop posting for the sake of posting after this.

i don't take kindly to being called a mother fuc ker (unless it is true). but im not going to respond with some witty comment because i doubt you'd understand.

btw i have a pretty impressive "will". but i doubt you meant that.

can i suggest that you try and use punctuation in your excessively long sentences as they make for a very hard and unintelligible read when you have no punctuation and your english is as bad as it is i really like punctuation as you may have noticed.

oh dear.

im going to stop posting for the sake of posting after this.

i don't take kindly to being called a mother fuc ker (unless it is true). but im not going to respond with some witty comment because i doubt you'd understand.

btw i have a pretty impressive "will". but i doubt you meant that.

can i suggest that you try and use punctuation in your excessively long sentences as they make for a very hard and unintelligible read when you have no punctuation and your english is as bad as it is i really like punctuation as you may have noticed.

yup, my english is bad, (like i didn't know) but better than many people that can't spell at all.. Don't cry couse your willy haven't gone trough 1 inch yet, go cry to momma she might help you get it back to where it belong when your horny and have 2 inch'es ahhaha btw you are a mother fucker, literally..

chron plz dont post here i dont like cheaters k thnx. go have another accident, this time make it falling off a cliff

as far as bladey goes, he decided to leave tr today. cant really blame him as noone in tr except armani and him have been active lately.

that should change soon tho if 0.5.x comes out with half the potential it has to make vcdm great

and with that gg and gl bladey.

• 2 weeks later...

alive technically.. but of course several other clans are "alive" to

there used to be fun in playing mta, it was fun running/being a part of the best clans in the game during thier respective times.

now for the last 3 months there hasnt been a point, yay u can dominate a game with less then 200 players 3 of which play it daily, good for you you pwn!

i prefer to own in wow anyday 8) at least there theres some real competition and you dont have to worry about whos using what

level 32 mage kicking the crap outa 40s tends to get known pretty fast

as far as this game goes, i doubt il ever be active again unless its userbase grows. most of the people i see left would use any glitch and thensome to get a leg up, not a flame its the truth.

funny thing is i didnt mention one name or clan in this game, but everyone knows who im talking about

right now im just waiting on the userbase for mta to grow again, if it does with 0.5.1 good... but i doubt it. if it does with blue (wouldnt be suprised at all if blue is half as good as its said to be), then il be back. until then tr is left in the hands of the first member to talk to me and claim it

• 2 weeks later...

wow its almost funny what this section has become. a bunch of chimps trying to start drama because theyre bored.

read thru every thread, drama drama drama over stupid stuff. whaa he made fun of me im quiting... i want this!.. i want that..., really people, your bored, stop starting all the drama, its laughable at what you guys are arguing over