=TR= The Revolution has begun

DeathB

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

near the end they run 2 different ip checks

it returns 2 different results. one matches his ip, one doesnt. its wierd that it matches with one and doesnt with the other but regardless bladey is now suspended as an active member of tr, if this proves to be true then hel be kicked

gg

edit-

i want to know whats with the ip checks... they did an !ip 1 and !ip 4 in that server and it returned for bladey 2 diff times, that leads me to believe that there were 2 bladeys in that server. the 2 diff ips back up that statement

more action will be taken when conclusive proof is drawn, but right now it appears that there were 2 different bladeys in that server, as the end of the movie shows

I thought it was a bit weird how he didn't speak at all.

- But I don't know, he does act weird sometimes. :shock:

hes normally very outspoken.. but his real ip did show up on the server, regardless there were 2 on at the time when he was banned, ids 1 and 4 which both show up at the end of the video, but both of which have different ips

let me kno if you find more information id luv to have it

I thought it was a bit weird how he didn't speak at all.

- But I don't know, he does act weird sometimes. :shock:

hes normally very outspoken.. but his real ip did show up on the server, regardless there were 2 on at the time when he was banned, ids 1 and 4 which both show up at the end of the video, but both of which have different ips

let me kno if you find more information id luv to have it

Ok will do.. I'll have to get in touch with Chaos.

yo...i was there be there was a tr biadey in the room and a tr bLadey in the room ...tr bLadey was idle in the room for 30 minutes and got kicked....tr biadey was kicked by admin chao$ for speed hacking. as soon as i saw that i said he doesnt speed hack at all then he said it isnt the normal bLadey its biadey and the other one right after was promptly kicked for being idle.

[KFC]Eclipse and lolocopter said: Blade where you here some mins ago?

[TR]Blade: no

[KFC]Eclipse:there was a guy from austraila that had sam name as you and cheated but hes banned now..

As you can see there someone that took my name, i dont cheat every body that plays with me knows i dont, this guy just trying have fun

but remember too look always at the isp then you will see if its really that guy is me..

PS i had to work, i cant be here all day :P

Edit:

He pwned you scar lol

and i have watched the movie the ip's dont match He just did the orginal

name change this is me [TR]Bladey this is him [TR]BIadey with a big I

in mta it looks same like a l..

[KFC]Eclipse:there was a guy from austraila that had sam name as you and cheated but hes banned now..

As you can see there someone that took my name, i dont cheat every body that plays with me knows i dont, this guy just trying have fun

but remember too look always at the isp then you will see if its really that guy is me..

Ok, sorry for any trouble caused. We just thought that we should post it just incase.

Edit:

He pwned you scar lol

Hey atleast I survived, in my eyes CE*W4T3R got pwned, being thrown into the water n all that.

:lol:

Ok, sorry for any trouble caused. We just thought that we should post it just incase.

Edit:

He pwned you scar lol

Hey atleast I survived, in my eyes CE*W4T3R got pwned, being thrown into the water n all that.

:lol:

lol yeh you both got :P , i didn't got any problem i don't think i was ingame ither had work to do :(

• 2 weeks later...

I banned Bladey from UVA server this afternoon, for various things...mainly insulting us, and flooding chat etc.

Since then, he's been on our forum and spamed it with loads of posts of crap (you know what these kids do)

Just thought i'd let you know what he's like, and Bladey...try changing your IP (213.112.223.42) if you wanna do something like that without being found out.

I banned Bladey from UVA server this afternoon, for various things...mainly insulting us, and flooding chat etc.

Since then, he's been on our forum and spamed it with loads of posts of crap (you know what these kids do)

Just thought i'd let you know what he's like, and Bladey...try changing your IP (213.112.223.42) if you wanna do something like that without being found out.

Yea i wanne to be found out lmfao, i wrote my name and email on some of the spams, Wanna know why?? that you did, ban me kick me couse i said suck dik is lame i didn't said suck dick and i was kidding and you're just some dumb lame ass noobs, so don't be lame then i wont ither..

i whould done that all night but you aint worth my time...

I'm shure anyone whould done what i did, if you were lameass to them too , and i have been banned by you fags befor too..

Don't post here please, if you don't got anything good to say, and please stop annoy me..

Back to topic

I just want to know I am now a member of =TR= so put me on the list.

welcome to the clan, it's been alittle dead couse gary ( Sexyb ) isint much around, he plays rpg more, so well see what will happen :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

my alienwares are both out of commision atm. 2 years ago when my dad bought the desktop im using now and prob the next year or so they sold him rdram and pc800 at that. its about 300 bux for 512 megs of the stuf and u buy it in pairs its slow yada yada.

so yesterday i went to compusa, and got a different mobo, and 1gb of ddr400. itl take 2-3 days to compete the reinstallation (im having them do it... i dont paticularily like stripping a computer and putting everything back in, especially a computer that i dont have access to the mobos manual.

so to put it short, il be back online in 2 days.. (thursday) probably, and then ownage will resume as usual

thnx gg

i dont normally post much in other people's gang threads if it has nothing to do with them - but...

i get on the forum and the top 10 gang threads most recent post is by =TR=B14D3Y_. it isnt big and it isnt clever to post huge amounts of shit in everyone's gang threads.

i know this is your thread and you are allowed to... but omfg. you spamwhore. so...

/me laughs (btw laughs has no apostrophe) at your post count!