Vice City Coach/Bus or Firetruck

Brophy

Think Bus or FireEngine should be re-added to mta?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Think Bus or FireEngine should be re-added to mta?

• Yes
    • No

Make the bus walk-in-able in 0.4.5, so like 10 ppl can all walk around in there while someone drives.

Woah... That wouldnt be possible through programming, you would have to edit the DFF model file to do that, which MTA wouldnt do.

Make the bus walk-in-able in 0.4.5, so like 10 ppl can all walk around in there while someone drives.

Woah... That wouldnt be possible through programming, you would have to edit the DFF model file to do that, which MTA wouldnt do.

Shoot, I'd edit the model in a split second if this option were available in MTA. Oh, and there is already a bus model that has an interior that you can walk into.

I wish they would do this, but since the sync of cars can be sloppy sometimes, I think some players would get killed riding inside. Like they might accidentally get thrown out of sync, somehow end up in front of the bus, and get ran over.

Could the people in the bus be warped to a fixed location, somewhere way away from the playing area, that looks like the inside of a bus, when they get in. Then be warped back when they want to get out?

But what about the windows? You'd just see static images through the window and it wouldn't look as if you were moving. You can only tell that you are moving if you look at stationary objects slipping past you.

Could the people in the bus be warped to a fixed location, somewhere way away from the playing area, that looks like the inside of a bus, when they get in. Then be warped back when they want to get out?

But what about the windows? You'd just see static images through the window and it wouldn't look as if you were moving. You can only tell that you are moving if you look at stationary objects slipping past you.

It would be more entertaining to actually see people inside the bus, but its not like there would be some huge difference if you was just teleported to the spawn building. The camera is fully capable of following particular cars, as you would notice in spectator mode.