Regarding Gang sigs

xerox

Regarding signatures..

Can we please keep things friendly

NO flaming each other in sigs with stupid pics

Friendly jokes are one thing, attacking and accusations are another

I wanted to just be in the background, but If I have to come back and just be an asshole by banning people on spot then I shall.

I am refering to vass, garrotte and those who are using the kfc cheats sig in particular. I know the situation and I dont really care, just get rid of it

.... and to sexy and robpol.

Rob's makes me laugh, death/sexy/gary B's is just an accusation no matter what proof you think you have.

Just keep the flaming to a minimum and REMOVE THE OFFENDING SIGS OR BE BLASTED off the forums... thankyou

well whoever made it needs to brush up on their skills. cuz, well. to be honest, that plain sucks balls.

actually its pretty damn funny 8)

yea it sucks, but still funny he must of made it fast in paint.

Oh i rather use photo shop :) i think its ugly like the cheaters are but who knows why he made it like that..

Mysterius guy come out tell us who you are that made this ?

well whoever made it needs to brush up on their skills. cuz, well. to be honest, that plain sucks balls.

you're probably like one of those guys who goes to a stand up comedy show and laughs your ass off at the stupidest jokes....

actually i think stand up comedy is one of the gayest things ever. my cousin used to love watching bets standup.. i can think of mayb once or twice i thought it was funny over 2 years.

nice try tho ;D

you're probably like one of those guys who goes to a stand up comedy show and laughs your ass off at the stupidest jokes....

oh i am no stand up comic..

Yea you must be one of those boring stupid kids that think they're best at every thing lol

btw i dont think you need to be a stand up comidian to make jokes :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

oh i am no stand up comic..

Yea you must be one of those boring stupid kids that think they're best at every thing lol

btw i dont think you need to be a stand up comidian to make jokes :roll:

rofl buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!!

first and foremost, bladely? whatever the f* your name is, you're not mentioned in that quote correct? right, sit down son. and stay sitting. not where i can see you. i can see you, not there either. thats good.