Decompile lua.

kewiiNNN

What can i do else? Non help fix me things or help me with server they only help if payed and yeah

ur funny bruh. help you? why anyone should help you, if you know only how to beg? If you would go learn it by ur self and had some problems, then anyone in this forum would help you, but just like this "hey can u give me full code of working best gamemode possible with best fixes for free and open source?" it will not gonna work.

ur funny bruh. help you? why anyone should help you, if you know only how to beg? If you would go learn it by ur self and had some problems, then anyone in this forum would help you, but just like this "hey can u give me full code of working best gamemode possible with best fixes for free and open source?" it will not gonna work.

He asked for help to decompile some scripts, not for an entire gamemode. There's no need to exaggerate like that, come on.

@kewiiNNN:

You have to realize that people compile their scripts for a reason, to prevent unwanted modifications. Some people spend many hours on their creations, and as such don't want unauthorized people to access their code and possibly re-distribute it.

If you want any chance at accessing the source code, you'll want to contact the original author and ask him/her. No-one here is gonna help you to decompile something that isn't yours. :)

What can i do else? Non help fix me things or help me with server they only help if payed and yeah

dude bro

!

dude i start learning LUA (MTA) 15 day ago and much people helped me like JR10/Karim/Rob .............. but they don't love people ask help for leaked script or about de-compiler not yours script

Thanks to all people who helped me

Decompiling Lua 5.1 bytecode comes with a trivial degree of complexity. This is because of the availability of effective decompilers, I have even made a video on this subject. To anyone who thinks compiling is a security measure I will refer you to this by the oxford dictionaries.

"convert (a program) into a machine-code or lower-level form in which the program can be executed."

As for the extra layers of protection the MTA compiler provides, figure that out yourself.

It is studying or paying.

Don't be greedy, full support is not for free.

Faaf, I did it for free.

To anyone who thinks compiling is a security measure I will refer you to this by the oxford dictionaries.

While this is true, compiled code does load faster - it does not actually execute any faster. For MTA, this is hardly an issue - and as such, around these forums compiling your scripts has become more of a way to prevent unauthorized access rather than optimization. :)

Instead of wasting time on learning "How to decompile?", you should rather look for "How to code?" because decompilers for luac files are usually written in c++ and there's usually nothing special in compiled lua code. You will be disappointed after decompiling because soon you will realise that it was never difficult to write something exactly samw. Even if you get the source code, can you make it to work without programming knowledge? :P

You can learn to script, follow tutorials, read lua documentation, try simple things like spawning player, setting his camera, create vehicle, reserve that vehicle to certain player...That is how you start, not with some kick ass gamemode with 100k lines...

Instead of wasting time on learning "How to decompile?", you should rather look for "How to code?" because decompilers for luac files are usually written in c++ and there's usually nothing special in compiled lua code. You will be disappointed after decompiling because soon you will realise that it was never difficult to write something exactly samw. Even if you get the source code, can you make it to work without programming knowledge? :P

That is certainly true however an example if often useful not to mention decompilng is good for finding exploits.