MTA:VC crashing

Guest Altea

MTA runs fine, I connect to a server fine but then when I start the game it just shows the rockstar screen then the blue computer screen then it's just black. If I push enter or spacebar or esc it just goes to half screen then it comes up with the error report thing.

I am using version 1.0 I have the New Zealand version, I am not using a no cd crack, I have tried reinstalling vice city and mta, I'm using MTA 4.1 and my language is set to english. Can anyone help me plz?

Thankyou, I got a no-cd patch and it works now. But now I've got a new problem. Quite often, in the middle of the game it just suddenly crashes just like before.

Yeah, everyone gets that. They're trying to fix it in the next version (0.4.5).

note to that: they try to fix as much as possible in 0.4.5, there isn't any guarantee that all crashes will be gone

note to that: they try to fix as much as possible in 0.4.5, there isn't any guarantee that all crashes will be gone

Well, I meant that they'd probably fix the regular crash that occurs every 30-60 mins because that's the one that crops up the most and is hence likely to have the most error reports.

You know I do hope they fix this problem. The problem where we crash every sixty minutes or thirty (me it's fifteen) plus add more weapons such has the Minigun and PSCI and the lovely Tec-9.

Also have more cars and make the helos do damage and add in the skimmer.

THEN I'll be happy.

You know I do hope they fix this problem. The problem where we crash every sixty minutes or thirty (me it's fifteen) plus add more weapons such has the Minigun and PSCI and the lovely Tec-9.

Do you think they're not trying to fix the crashes? Or did they just put them in for fun?

Some weapons aren't synced with the current core. Wait for Blue.

Also have more cars and make the helos do damage and add in the skimmer.

Wait for Blue.

THEN I'll be happy.

It's not their number one priority to make you happy. It's not like you pay them anything or do anything for them.