Problem with compiling ml_bcrypt

kuba939

Hi guys, I have some problem with compiling ml_bcrypt on my 64-bit Debian VPS. When I'm putting already compiled plugin for 64-bit version to the configuration file then my console is outputting this:

[2015-10-03 20:57:30] MODULE: Unable to load x64/modules/ml_bcrypt_64.so (/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.18' not found (required by /home/mta/x64/modules/ml_bcrypt_64.so))

So, I try to compile this on my own and when I'm doing this then I have this errors in my SSH console:

i386 architecture of input file `./ml_base.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output 
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `./CFunctions.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output 
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `lib/blowfish/crypt_blowfish.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output 
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `lib/blowfish/x86.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output 
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `lib/blowfish/crypt_gensalt.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output 
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `lib/blowfish/wrapper.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output 
lib/blowfish/wrapper.o: In function `crypt_gensalt_ra': 
wrapper.c:(.text+0x28b): undefined reference to `_strdup' 
/usr/bin/ld: ./ml_base.o: file class ELFCLASS32 incompatible with ELFCLASS64 
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: File in wrong format 
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status 

I don't know what I should do now. I need this plugin to decrypt passwords from IP.B 4.0 in my login panel. Thanks for help and sorry for my bad english ;).