kfc caught cheating...

DeathB

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ur clan is probably out rioght now using the mini gun on other servers which by ur standards "is not a cheat"

I seriously doubt there are any active 0.2.2 servers up. And in case you didn;t understand, the MTA team put protection against the minigun in 0.3+. So no, they aren't using the minigun in other servers. Good try, though.

so nutz if a health hacker came in a said "its only a health hack" its not cheating?? come on think about it for a sec ur just opening up the doors for ppl to pretend that its ok to mod their game so they can accually kill a person ur clan is probably out rioght now using the mini gun on other servers which by ur standards "is not a cheat"

But its not a health hack.

its not even a hack, you dont need a cracked client to use it ffs. all it does is speed up your computer making everything run faster...oh noez

ur clan is probably out rioght now using the mini gun on other servers which by ur standards "is not a cheat"

I seriously doubt there are any active 0.2.2 servers up. And in case you didn;t understand, the MTA team put protection against the minigun in 0.3+. So no, they aren't using the minigun in other servers. Good try, though.

oh and you know this how?

sounds like theres a good reason ur using 0.2

so nutz if a health hacker came in a said "its only a health hack" its not cheating?? come on think about it for a sec ur just opening up the doors for ppl to pretend that its ok to mod their game so they can accually kill a person ur clan is probably out rioght now using the mini gun on other servers which by ur standards "is not a cheat"

But its not a health hack.

its not even a hack, you dont need a cracked client to use it ffs. all it does is speed up your computer making everything run faster...oh noez

wow u are dumb sometimes chronic.. how about doing some research on something b4 u talk about it. i seriously doubt you woulda said what you just did if you knew the things speedgear could do...

and venom, read what i said a few pages ago

He wants someone who actually wrote the rules to reply, in case you didn;t understand.

thats what im waiting for

damn i love being right

They diddn't write the rules for my server I can assure you that. And that is what defines cheating on my server.

I would expect them to lay the smack down on the eula issue, but since nobody is disputing that what's the point?

This thread should be locked as it's well past being useful.

err...2-5 months ago, i go in a server with some other kfc members, we all have a map mod on, we have jetpacks on, we have weapon mods on, all the same made by one person, so everyone has the same advantage, i get kicked from kfc for doing this and yes....it was in a server of my own hosted by me....and now all of kfc does it INCLUDING THE GANG LEADER....talk about gay w/e...thats all i wanted to say

- k00ner

ps: i dont give a fuck if this reminds u that i had hacks b4 in 0.3 cuz i really dont play mta anymore..too many gay clans and ppl..

I can see why KFC would do such a thing, I was there and it was indeed a fun time. I didn't use any modified files though. I was invited to it through teamspeak and joined. I thought it was just a regular .2.2 server, then I saw the miniguns. After killing a guy I could actually pick one up and use it.

Apparently in .2.2 all the weapons were synched. I saw smoke grenades, and of course the camera too. I don't even know what guns were included in .2.2, and at the time thought the minigun and all the others were part of it.

Anyways, from my perspective I see why KFC did this, as it was all in good fun, and people should just drop it. However, they did violate the EULA, which is illegal. As far as calling them cheaters, they didn't do it in a public server and didn't have an unfair advantage over everyone. When I played almost everyone had a minigun, including myself.

Its not like they cheat in public, and they certainly aren't harming anybody by doing so in their own server. It does still violate the EULA though, which is a big no-no. Now I hope nobody starts accusing me of having modified files, I've never even modded VC single player. I'd suggest that people just wait until a member from the MTA team shares his opinion on the subject.

oh and you know this how?

sounds like theres a good reason ur using 0.2

I have not played MTA in weeks, letalone even considered playing such an early version. And I know this because there is a thing you lack called COMMON SENSE.

JacoB wrote:

Dross wrote:

lemme guess u already tried 0.3 and 0.4

/me wonders what mods KFC has for 0.4x .......lame ones :lol:

JacoB wrote:

Dross wrote:

+

I wouldn't tell someone like you even if I did. Lets just say that some of us have been around longer then others.

JacoB wrote:

Dross wrote:

We dont have a single .4 mod.

JacoB wrote:

Dross wrote:

Or maybe it's because they told us it wouln't be synced in 0.3? Or maybe because

all the minigun problems disappeeared when 0.3 came out?

There we go with the reckless accusations again.

Who says that the term "cheating" strictly means giving yourself an unfair advantage or disobeying the rules of a server?

Last I heard, it also extended into the use of trainers, modifications, or even bots. I never stopped to think that a person who modified their handling.cfg in a stunt server where it was allowed may not be cheating.

Why do you think that the MTA team put this in their EULA?

3. Using this software together with other GTA3/GTA:VC modifications is prohibited by this EULA.
The community (which includes the MTA team) defines cheating, not the server admins.

Bottom line: KFC broke the EULA by modifying the client and creating a new SCM in a distributed package and are therefore portrayed as cheaters by the community. There's nothing you can do about it. You should have known that you would be open to criticism if anyone found out.

You can say that you technically weren't cheating all that you like, but nobody is going to listen.

JacoB wrote:

Dross wrote:

We dont have a single .4 mod <<<< ROFL

yea mmmmk

** Dross wakes up [KFC]Camero

JacoB wrote:

Dross wrote:

We dont have a single .4 mod <<<< ROFL

yea mmmmk

** Dross wakes up [KFC]Camero

I personally dont care what you think, but don't think its BS... As its not. Do you have ANY proof whatsoever towards us using mods in .4? Exactly.

And why is the EULA being brought up every 5 seconds, its besides the point.

Dross, stop pointlessly posting your ignorant spam. We're discussing something rather important, had you not noticed. Your stupidity is not wanted here.

I never stopped to think that a person who modified their handling.cfg in a stunt server where it was allowed may not be cheating.

Its not the fact that their server allowed it.. its the fact that everyone had the exact same modifications. Incase you did not know, most of the reason that the MTA team doesn't like modifications is because it can cause game crashes. When everyone has the same files, this is not the case. If there is a crash, it is either a bug in MTA or a bug in the mod they are all using.

u guys need mods and hacks to kill ppl, now thats L-A-M-E say it with me now....

no wonder NO other clan plays u in gang wars Zircon was tellin me that KFC isnt bad anymore all the lamers left......well zirc looks to me that ur wrong :lol:

/me spams JacoB's mom :wink:

u guys need mods and hacks to kill ppl, now thats L-A-M-E say it with me now....

no wonder NO other clan plays u in gang wars Zircon was tellin me that KFC isnt bad anymore all the lamers left......well zirc looks to me that ur wrong :lol:

We ALL used the same mod in the 0.2.2 server to have a minigun war, that is all. Also, I remember several FKU playing in the server having a minigun war in it aswell.

They was having a good time, enhancing the game experience. If you actually think they HAD to use miniguns to kill eachother, maybe you should go play some more. To have such a gun available and not be able to use it isn't anyone's idea of fun. Say it with me now, R-E-T-A-R-D.

They was having a good time, enhancing the game experience. If you actually think they HAD to use miniguns to kill eachother, maybe you should go play some more. To have such a gun available and not be able to use it isn't anyone's idea of fun. Say it with me now, R-E-T-A-R-D.

im startin to like this guy :wink: