kfc caught cheating...

DeathB

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything we were up to would effect how the current verion is played or what would happen with future versions I would have been against it... I supported what was done and I feel it was harmless...

It seems IJs and the MTA team disagree so I'll accept that I guess.

We made no effort to do anything with the 0.4 or 0.3 versions and that point has more than likely been raised and debated...

Noone has been as supportive and appreciative of this great mod as me and I understand more than anyone as one of the most vocal anti-cheaters what the EULA states and I respect the MTA team...

I will continue to be an advocate for this game and while the PartyServer runs I will do my best to keep the cheaters away like I have for the last year or so... If you want to give me a silly picture or brand and ban me from all that you can please have at it... I understand even if I don't agree...

thanks

kfg

thx deathb and zircon :lol:

[KFC]KungFu Wrote:

If anything we were up to would effect how the current verion is played or what would happen with future versions I would have been against it... I supported what was done and I feel it was harmless...

It seems IJs and the MTA team disagree so I'll accept that I guess.

We made no effort to do anything with the 0.4 or 0.3 versions and that point has more than likely been raised and debated...

Noone has been as supportive and appreciative of this great mod as me and I understand more than anyone as one of the most vocal anti-cheaters what the EULA states and I respect the MTA team...

I will continue to be an advocate for this game and while the PartyServer runs I will do my best to keep the cheaters away like I have for the last year or so... If you want to give me a silly picture or brand and ban me from all that you can please have at it... I understand even if I don't agree...

thanks

kfg

I will do my best to keep the cheaters away -- but that would mean ur FAN CLUB wouldnt be able to play in thier own server

Edited by Guest
(Vass) ok to sum up, kfc were (0.2.2) cheaters, thats proved. who knows if they cheat nowadays, so beware of KFC

(Vass) and new mta record: this thread has the most replies in a short time ever

(Vass) and as all flamers have enough

With that being said i lock this thread due to:

:arrow: too much flaming

:arrow: too much spamming

etc. etc.

Edited by Guest