kfc caught cheating...

DeathB

hmmmz one of the dev's deems this as cheating and as for slothman post i agree 100% its where i was goin with this he just put it in better words

I had to squint to read that. Please, use proper grammar and spelling in your future posts. In fact, please don't post at all.

There are people that agree that even the smallest modifications is cheating. Had this rule not been in the EULA, they would not agree, obviously.

The MTA team themselves should know that it is indeed severely strict to accuse such an event as cheating, but what can I say. This is probably the millionth argument over this matter, obviously nothing is going to change their minds, so I'll quote what I said earlier: Wait for blue.

Jacob it's not your job to moderate, if it was.. you'd be admin instead of me. I'm weird, i know.

Anyways, i love flowers :kirby:

EDIT: damn you for editing my text IJs

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmz one of the dev's deems this as cheating and as for slothman post i agree 100% its where i was goin with this he just put it in better words

I had to squint to read that. Please, use proper grammar and spelling in your future posts. In fact, please don't post at all.

There are people that agree that even the smallest modifications is cheating. Had this rule not been in the EULA, they would not agree, obviously.

The MTA team themselves should know that it is indeed severely strict to accuse such an event as cheating, but what can I say. This is probably the millionth argument over this matter, obviously nothing is going to change their minds, so I'll quote what I said earlier: Wait for blue.

KFC SUX TEH ASSSS

omghax!!!111!!!

As much as I hate KFC for how they treated my friends...

I hope the forum moderators verified that the people they gave the cheater rank were actually cheating... It would be a shame to see KFC generalized the same way that AA was. Nobody deserves that.....