kfc caught cheating...

DeathB

MTA TEAM WROTE:

2. You are not allowed to alter any binaries or libraries that came with the software. This includes, but is not limited to reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling and hex editing. An exception can be made for educational purposes although this requires a new license which has to be requested to and approved by the MTA team or when such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation

AHEMM

was it approved by the MTA team ????

NOPE

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MTA TEAM WROTE:

2. You are not allowed to alter any binaries or libraries that came with the software. This includes, but is not limited to reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling and hex editing. An exception can be made for educational purposes although this requires a new license which has to be requested to and approved by the MTA team or when such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation

AHEMM

was it approved by the MTA team ????

NOPE

Nobody is disputing that. That has nothing at all to do with the allegations that DeathB is making about cheating.

cheating = breaking the eula in a manner that affects the game. cheating doesnt have to be severe, it can be as simple as changing the stubby value from 40 to 40.0001. its still cheating no matter how you look at it

Well I and every dictionary disagree with that. We've coverd this enough, I guess we will have to disagree on the definition of cheating.

cheating = breaking the eula in a manner that affects the game. cheating doesnt have to be severe, it can be as simple as changing the stubby value from 40 to 40.0001. its still cheating no matter how you look at it

The MTA team has created their own definition of cheating. I disagree that changing 40 to 40.00001 is actually cheating, whoever thinks that is cheating is mentally challenged. :roll:

The MTA team has created their own definition of cheating. I disagree that changing 40 to 40.00001 is actually cheating, whoever thinks that is cheating is mentally challenged. :roll:

where is that definition? So far I have only heard definitions from players who were not a part of the game.

You want the definition of cheating? I'll use counterstrike, for example. Ever heard of an AIMBOT? When you shoot, it aims directly at their head, instantly killing them. That = cheating.

According to the MTA team, changing the stubby value from 40 to 40.00001 is cheating.

So, both of those events are classified as cheating. Do you know what that is like? If every system in the world was based off this, look at this:

A person goes and steals a piece of gum. He gets put in jail for a day.

Then he goes and steals a car. Hey, stealing is stealing, right? Jail for one day.

You want the definition of cheating? I'll use counterstrike, for example. Ever heard of an AIMBOT? When you shoot, it aims directly at their head, instantly killing them. That = cheating.

According to the MTA team, changing the stubby value from 40 to 40.00001 is cheating.

So, both of those events are classified as cheating. Do you know what that is like? If every system in the world was based off this, look at this:

Then he goes and steals a car. Hey, stealing is stealing, right? Jail for one day.

that's why we punish people that change the stubby to 41 harder than the people that change it to 40.00001

that's why we punish people that change the stubby to 41 harder than the people that change it to 40.00001

exactly :)

its the matter of what cheating is, i never said anything about severity of it... but yes the bubblegum was still stealing, just not as bad as the car

just like kfc is still cheating

not if the car is old..just like 0.2.2....(like a rock with tiny rocks under it for wheels).

exactly :)

its the matter of what cheating is, i never said anything about severity of it... but yes the bubblegum was still stealing, just not as bad as the car

just like kfc is still cheating

Just like DeathB is still lying.

Oh well, good thread DB :)

k i just noticed this topic. got to page 7 my stomach hurts from laughing...

deathb you gone tooooo far with this... you're complaining about our 0.2.2 server but i dont see you saying shit about all those 0.4.1 servers that allow cheating IN THE SERVER TITLE, nvm the server MOTD...

second you talk about cheating and you're the fuckin weasel using beatz account and pw to view OUR private section and you can suck my dick for that.

third, afro you're an idiot. stupid child.

fourth, it's not like we're using any of these files for 0.4.1 use. lets face it, MTA SUCKS ASS!!! and 0.2.2 is better! MORE FUN! SUCK A DICK.

im out. 1

not if the car is old..just like 0.2.2....(like a rock with tiny rocks under it for wheels).

stealing an old car is even worse, it's something that's classic, nostalgia

im out. 1

that's 1 kfc less :P

so nutz if a health hacker came in and said "its only a health hack" its not cheating?? is it a cheat or not? come on think about it for a sec ur just opening up the doors for ppl to pretend that its ok to mod their game so they can accually kill a person, Ur clan is probably out right now using the mini gun on other servers which by ur standards "is not a cheat"

Edited by Guest

im out. 1

that's 1 kfc less :P

figure of speech, im out of this topic...damn.... get with it.

no, i meant you left mta

that was sarcasm for the people that don;t understand

and venom, read what i said a few pages ago

no i just got outta bed and with all this shit flyin around its hard to pick out the sarcasm, but i've noted it. :lol:

so nutz if a health hacker came in a said "its only a health hack" its not cheating?? come on think about it for a sec ur just opening up the doors for ppl to pretend that its ok to mod their game so they can accually kill a person ur clan is probably out rioght now using the mini gun on other servers which by ur standards "is not a cheat"

But its not a health hack.