kfc caught cheating...

DeathB

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm the problem is KungFu doesn't allow cheating no matter what the circumstances

He kicked someone out of the gang for cheating in their own server by himself or with a friend not sure long time ago, but Kung never did allow cheating no matter where when how and why. I respect Kung for that. But if someone is cheating its probable that he is doing something wrong.

umm the problem is KungFu doesn't allow cheating no matter what the circumstances

He kicked someone out of the gang for cheating in their own server by himself or with a friend not sure long time ago, but Kung never did allow cheating no matter where when how and why. I respect Kung for that. But if someone is cheating its probable that he is doing something wrong.

heres the funny thing

mr hypocrit himself was thier with them as was crispy

look at the screenies

heres the funny thing

mr hypocrit himself was thier with them as was crispy

look at the screenies

and as kungfu...lolz

WOW, nice broken link there... Dipshit.

First things first:

We have a 0.2.2 server up now, so we could play some of the older MTA versions. Since the minigun was synced, we had an SCM with a minigun pickup, and people with the SCM came in to play... Not just us, but people from other clans (like some of your FKU) hell, Jani was doing more than just using a minigun, he was HEALTH HACKING when it was clearly stated not to in the MOTD of the server. We're making our own SCM in the server for minigun gangwars, as stated here... Its not considered cheating since everyone has the same advantages with the same SCM...

http://kfc.wojjie.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 46&start=0

Oh... And we dont have cracked clients, we just have a 0.2.2 client where it simply loads the zta.scm and not the mta.scm. Go see for yourself. A cracked client you are allowed to use map mods and skip the CRC checks, this one youre not. Don't belive me? Try it yourself.

Directly from the mtavc 0.2.2 EULA:

Altering and/or changing the executables and/or other binaries included within this installation package in ANY possible way is forbidden.

Decompiling, disassembling or otherwise Reverse engineering of ANY of the included executables and/or binaries is forbidden. You may not modify, rent, or resell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software.

there. happy now? you werent supposed to touch any of those files.

as i said in irc, if it turns into a flamewar, people will get banned.

for that i hope jani gets banned from fku, prob wont but hey i can dream

in any event, i suggest u ready the mta 0.2 eula, show me your authorization to do any of what u did. cracked client = modded client. yours searches for a diff scm, therefor its modded, its not that hard to figure out.

according to your leada a modded client/scm will get u kicked from kfc, lets see if he kicks himself now.

Altering and/or changing the executables and/or other binaries included within this installation package in ANY possible way is forbidden.

Decompiling, disassembling or otherwise Reverse engineering of ANY of the included executables and/or binaries is forbidden. You may not modify, rent, or resell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software.

there. happy now? you werent supposed to touch any of those files.

as i said in irc, if it turns into a flamewar, people will get banned.

Yeah, your all motherfucking retards... this server is purley for fun, its not cheating, were all playing on the same level playing field when were in this server... no one cheats, everyone dies...

This is a really pointless complaint, only a serious twat would complain that KFC is having fun in a 0.2 server... get back to licking toilets... :roll:

my response to burro