---> Ultimate Knock Out <---

XxX

k, MoTnT, Lefty have been kicked, evidence was backed up from the mta team thx to oli for asking, I said something would happen if evidence was provided from the mta team.

Happy? :roll:

Jax aint disqualified but hes kicked from future ones same as the rest of uva, running the tournay on there own wtf, flaming me/others constant, glitching in certain matchs, calling every person they play a lagger etc i must say jay and endless never did nuthin wrong.

Its upto you guys if u wanna say sc00b's the winner...

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm, kicked from future events? without even entering? thats pretty stoopid!

And all UVA got through to the semi/finals except one...i think your frightened of playing us.

And i really doubt anyones going to enter anything you organise ever again.

dont be an idiot junkie

the game is client side, it doesnt matter if my files say 400000 damge, your still going to take 40. it matters what yours say

the fact you dont know that shows you dont know jack shit about this game, your not qualified to run a tournament

gg

Ok. so he knows jack shit about cheating. good for him!

The Point is. he kicked the "cheaters" oh and btw. i dont see any cheats? i see a video from which motnt has a cracked client. Did he use it to cheat? No.Yes? Wheres the proof?

Lots of people have cracked clients. if we kicked them all. There would be no MTA left.Half the community would be banned. so motnt is out. good for him. i respect him. i dont see why he did it. and he paid for this. didnt act like a prick like u lot. You guys are making to much fuss over something. its delt with.

P.S guess im making to much of a fuss too. but 2 post's compared to 402 dosent really make a difference.

That vid doesnt hold enough evidence, its called crouching but u cant see a person crouch in spec.

deer oh deer, did i say anything about a crouch glitch, LOOK AT THE HEALTH.

goes to 57.1, which is what you've kicked the other 2 for, so i dont see why this guy hasnt been....

I agree with jay, big fuss over things which have been dealt with. UVA said disqualifly motnt, then kick motnt, then kick lefty, then kick gangster. Why dont you just say "UK stop playing MTA"?

If you dont like us stay anyway from us, we have been banned from your server and you have been banned from our server. There aint gonna be no more matchs and if i see you in a server im gonna leave, ive also blocked u all on msn, leave uk alone sort your own clan out.

Pll like gunny aint helpin this either butting in all the time on things which dont concern them.

Btw thx to all the none cheating, none moaning, none flaming ppl who joined which was nearly everyone. (Y)

Yes, make it about something else as usualy, dis-regard the point at hand.

I just wanna see you tagged a cheating clan, or you get clean and play fair.

Now, there were 3 vids, one of lefty, one of dopey, and one of motnt...

I dont see how you're being fair by kicking 2 and let 1 stay (althought thats your choice, but you'l still be tagged a cheatin clan, as your keeping cheats that you know of)

You choose, cheats or clean.

dont be an idiot junkie

the game is client side, it doesnt matter if my files say 400000 damge, your still going to take 40. it matters what yours say

the fact you dont know that shows you dont know jack shit about this game, your not qualified to run a tournament

gg

Ok. so he knows jack shit about cheating. good for him!

The Point is. he kicked the "cheaters" oh and btw. i dont see any cheats? i see a video from which motnt has a cracked client. Did he use it to cheat? No.Yes? Wheres the proof?

Lots of people have cracked clients. if we kicked them all. There would be no MTA left.Half the community would be banned. so motnt is out. good for him. i respect him. i dont see why he did it. and he paid for this. didnt act like a prick like u lot. You guys are making to much fuss over something. its delt with.

P.S guess im making to much of a fuss too. but 2 post's compared to 402 dosent really make a difference.

u said noone would be left, that means u have one?

hes tryinng to make a case that half the community has a cracked client

i dont know what kind of people he associates himself with, but hardly anyone i know uses cheats

and dont try and say "why are you talking its been dealt with", becuz at the time it wasnt dealt with. good to see u finally did something tho

gg

as far as junki3 not knowing anything about cheating is concerned, if he doesnt know then he shouldnt be making posts like the one he did saying that both players were banned from league play

gg

hes tryinng to make a case that half the community has a cracked client

i dont know what kind of people he associates himself with, but hardly anyone i know uses cheats

and dont try and say "why are you talking its been dealt with", becuz at the time it wasnt dealt with. good to see u finally did something tho

gg

as far as junki3 not knowing anything about cheating is concerned, if he doesnt know then he shouldnt be making posts like the one he did saying that both players were banned from league play

gg

ill say again who are u ?

oh and btw dops put your name bk :D if u wont to