---> Ultimate Knock Out <---

XxX

whats there to look into?

i won, by killin a cheat (pretty impressive :P )

all your proofs there too, maybe Motnt should 'quit mta' then come back as someone else, hell even stay in UK (just like DoPeY/GanGstA, who was caught exactly the same)

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...im sure you will look into it... this is all well and good, but when are you actually planning on doing anything about it? Are you gonna do anything?? I just looked into it.. it took me like 3 mins to d/l the clips and watch them all. He used a cracked client....like many others frapsed in your clan over the last few months, which u also looked into... and did nothing about, they still play in [uK].... with the same clients and still you do nothing, You say you'll kick them from [uK], then the next day theyre back...they just play under a new alias... pretty sad. As for Motnt being withdrawn from the league indefinately, I agree.

Hows about for a change u all stfu and sort your own clan out as for `uva` in my eyes all them use a `cracked cleint its any little thing with uva who try and spot little things out to fuck us up but at the end of the day u never will carry on trying its fun how can zzz say he won a cheater ? things ive saw in the past looks to me he is on , o yea how we no its not zzz with that cracked client pff

Welll if they dont cheat `pf` then when all you othwer clans play them they do glitch and wot a nice freind to scooby jax is

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

lo?

[uK]Homer - UKGang.Co.Uk v1 says:

yo

uva server

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

i aint playin

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

but...

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

cracks dissin the fuck out of u to kev

where

?

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

and, all UVA except Mr are armour glitchin

omg

reallt

?

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

yup

OMFG

sup with u ?

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

pissed with that cockhead

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

Connected.

[uVA]Sc00bY killed himself.

[uVA]Jay killed himself.

Scores Reset

[uVA]_XcR killed himself.

[uVA]Jay killed himself.

Scores Reset

[uVA]_XcR killed himself.

[uVA]Sc00bY: !resetscores

Scores Reset

[uK]Homer has joined the game (IP = '172.189.144.177').

OMFG is this true

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

wot i saw

ffs

cheer sjax man

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

kev said i just moaned? lol

yea lol

[uVA]_ZzZ says:

dickhead

--

Very simple really if u dont like us just fuck off , trust me its a very easy thing to do

Edited by Guest

uva just like to cause trouble as aways, they have a few members who are ok endless, mr, dysper, blond, jay all the rest just cause trouble.

I've seen the vid's that oli has posted and we r gonna come to a decision on what to happen when i first seen them i though it was jax being a :o again but theres something dodgy going on, we will post shortly and something will be done about it.

Ok guys. enough.

Jax won. so why all the fuss about cracked clients and shit? why all the looking into?

He won. end off. Motnt should not leave and come back as a diff player.I respect him.

Just get an official client mo.

to much hassle over a little thing. jeez weve caught atleast 12 players with cracked clients and frapsed them. they didnt leave.

Afr(0) is one. u see him leaving?

Just chill. normal client and its sorted

dunno why they're sayin UVA are trying to cause trouble all the time...

even Oli has seen you cheatin now, and we have proof of many more.

btw homer:

i suck c0ck on wednesday nights after school.

not hard is it ^ :wink:

as for the UKO, last 3 people are UVA, so we can finish it ourselves without the need of UK and their cracked clients and poor refs decisions.

cheatin is having an unfair advantage, if we were all playin 0.3, all the same glitches that you can do with a cracked client exists, and it wouldnt be cheatin...

seeing were not, and the people with cracked clients can do them, and everyone else cant, YES, its cheating!

If they're not being used for cheats, then theyre being used for the glitch advantage, not to mention the cheek of using one (after all the hard work the mta team has put into it, u'd rather decide to use the cracked version that was edited by some cheap twat who thinks he can call it his own)

WTF is with the 'IF' dopey? the proof is right there! you can't just ignore it and let it go away.

whats the way i act got to do with it? i'l act how i want infront of whoever.

and i would of said the same as jay, if motnt had just admited it, and swapped to official....but he didnt, he just denied it.

I dont think your opinion counts when it comes to clients, seeing as you did the exact same.