---> Ultimate Knock Out <---

XxX

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after todays match I would say that [uVA]ZzZ definately won. I was concerned by what i saw of [uK]MoTnT in spec mode though, so i made some vids of it to show u:

http://www.mta-euleague.com/motnt.rar

A brief explanation, for those who do not know what to look for:

With the MTA 0.4.1 Client, the weapons.dat file in the data folder of VC is used to work out how much damage you get when you get shot by a bullet of a certain type. For MTA 0.4.1 the m60 gun will take 30hp per bullet which hits you, regardless of distance. This weapons.dat file is CRC checked by the MTA 0.4.1 Client and cannot be altered without the use of a cracked client.

Now, there is a weapons.dat file available which will basically change the weapons back to their properties in MTA 0.3. ie: the Stubby Shotgun will have less reload time (u can run off after shooting much quicker than in 0.4). Also in this weapons.dat file is the MTA 0.3 m60 properties. With MTA 0.3 the m60 bullet would cause 43 hp damage on a hit, regardless of distance. (hence 3 bullets from an m60 would kill u... taking u from 100 - 57 - 14 - 0).

Now after seeing this behavious in these videos i have posted above, i cannot help but wonder why a respected MTA player would chose to use a cracked client with an altered weapons.dat file in a UKO match.

I have spoken with the leaders of this league about this, and they have basically dismissed the proof provided and chosen to be ignorant. I have also had NO viable explanation of what i saw from anyone apart from what i have stated here.

Now if i am missing something then please tell me, but if not then i would request that [uK]Motnt be disqualified from this league, indefinately.

why dont u (slowly) read what oli said....

i aint exactly sure how it works, but in 0.4 the damage from m60 is 30 in 1 shot, and 43 in 0.3... (i belive its changed b4 u play, then changed back after to keep single player un-edited)

most/all cracked clients dont change the data atall.

alot of ppl use them so they can do the old stubby glitch, without crouching.