MTA For Android

Swiffty

MTA runs on x86 or x64 architecture. An Android phone usually runs on ARM architecture. You can't run x86/x64 applications on a device that uses ARM. Simple as that. Not to mention MTA is not developed for phones (look at the source code yourself or read what people have said in this thread if you don't believe me) and probably never will be. Your friend is remote controlling his/her computer using their phone, there is no other way.

• 2 months later...

Well, actually it is a remote like Jusonex said, i tried also to play a game of my PC into my Android with a software called Splashtop Remote. Actually it worked, maybe that user who published the video used Splashtop Remote or any other software were you can remotely control your PC.

Like i said, i had a experience with it, i was in my PC then installed Splashtop, after installing and configuring all the settings, i started controlling it from my Android (Obviously your PC must be ON with the software open) playing a few games, most of them was lagging because of my PC Specs.

I also saw people making videos were they play GTA IV from their phone like this user did but with CIT.

• 2 months later...