NEW STUNT MOVIE PROJECT

MrtW

Hello out there! I've just made my FIRST stunt movie ever! I think it's pretty good myself, compared to it's my first movie ever.

All clips are "real" stunt clips, that means that it's not just replays of random "lucky" stunts, its recorded "live" :) It took me about 2 whole days recordning the clips in Fraps. The movie is then edited in Windows Movie Maker. Before i made this movie, i never trying editing a movie before, so it was some of a task :D

I also made a homepage the project: http://www.ivcs.1go.dk

I'm planning to make a lot of more movies, cause i think it's pretty fun :) All the clips are recorded on Ankeborgs Stunt server. My mate CEO is also performing a few stunts in the movie. The movie also has a full lenght soundtrack, and lasts 3 minutes and 20 seconds in all.

You can download it (about 10 MB) here:

http://the1.dk/global/ivcs1.wmv

Please come with some comments to the movie :) And remember: It's my FIRST MOVIE EVER!

/MrtW

OH and by the way: MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

it sucked. the stunts are lame, you didn't do anything special, the clips are just pasted after eachother (no cross fading or other fx) and the music is not my taste.

i cant imagine what your 1st video was like..

my rating: 1 (out of 10 that is)

OMG ur vid was also a total disaster so omg u are stupid

wow, this is excellent. i love being the underdog..

if this video is better than my second video, then your comment on my second video is pure bullshit. this MrtW dude made every mistake i made in my *first* video. no camera rotations, no stunts.

all he does is jump over ramps and turn in the air while jumping.

ramon, you are a very sad person.. seriously.. if this is the new attitude of the forum, count me out.

i am not calling names like you do, i don't know you, so that would be lowering me to your level. i think you don't like me for whatever reason, and i couldnt care less..

wow, this is excellent. i love being the underdog..

if this video is better than my second video, then your comment on my second video is pure bullshit. this MrtW dude made every mistake i made in my *first* video. no camera rotations, no stunts.

all he does is jump over ramps and turn in the air while jumping.

ramon, you are a very sad person.. seriously.. if this is the new attitude of the forum, count me out.

i am not calling names like you do, i don't know you, so that would be lowering me to your level. i think you don't like me for whatever reason, and i couldnt care less..

is this the moment where everyone needs to say bye? :P

ah cmon guys dont act like morons, ramon, stop posting in other vids topics if you cant do anything else than piss at someones work, criticism is about giving feedback on what someone could do better and not to tell them how much it sucked

and mad...no time for jokes...

WTF chaozz was talking that that vid was shit......but his 2nd vid was also shit imo chaozz U got an attitude here by saying that his vid su*ked so Rebel dont u understand me :?

[edit]

I mean that chaozz was mad cuz some ppl tought his vid was shit, and he didn't liked that either, and now he's saying things like that so i think thats kinda hypocrite.....but ill leave chaozz in his toughts and ill stop posting @ n00b vids.....if that is what u want

WTF chaozz was talking that that vid was shit......but his 2nd vid was also shit imo chaozz U got an attitude here by saying that his vid su*ked so Rebel dont u understand me :?

[edit]

I mean that chaozz was mad cuz some ppl tought his vid was shit, and he didn't liked that either, and now he's saying things like that so i think thats kinda hypocrite.....but ill leave chaozz in his toughts and ill stop posting @ n00b vids.....if that is what u want

thats EXACTLY how it works, you piss at chaozz's work and he thinks fuck it all and shits on the work of another person..

a phenomenon of society, if all ppl would hate you, you would hate just the same way after some time, never ending chain reaction...

thats why im here to piss at you