MTA:mA:GRS Global Statistics

Oli

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress update:

Client is finished. I will be asking for beta testers in the coming weekend.

If you want to beta test, msn me. (no noobs/kids/twats/ppl i dont like - if u ask more than once and i say no i WILL block u)

Server is finished and running on the final server. Global stats are already being written to it in its 1st test tonight... already over 30 users and 300 kills logged.

The website (being written by Harry) is coming along nicely.. approx 60% complete at present.

Progress update:

Client is finished. I will be asking for beta testers in the coming weekend.

If you want to beta test, msn me. (no noobs/kids/twats/ppl i dont like - if u ask more than once and i say no i WILL block u)

Server is finished and running on the final server. Global stats are already being written to it in its 1st test tonight... already over 30 users and 300 kills logged.

The website (being written by Harry) is coming along nicely.. approx 60% complete at present.

DAMNIT!!!

Well in less than 24 hours we've logged over 1600 kills on just one mta server, we've got 150 users making it just over 10 kills per user.

Just think about this -

If there are 10 servers connected, just as busy as this one, the system will be logging over 16,000 kills a day!

That's over 100,000 kills a week (and that's a conservative estimate).

Now you may get a glimpse of how awesome this is going to be :D

Very Nice. Once I get home, I'll update my Server Config, and Drop you a line if still looking for some Stat Track assistants.

Heading out of town on Monday, so the Dedi home Server should be pretty decent, as my GF does not DL much these days ;)

Just what in the hell are you talking about?

Very Nice. Once I get home, I'll update my Server Config, and Drop you a line if still looking for some Stat Track assistants.

Heading out of town on Monday, so the Dedi home Server should be pretty decent, as my GF does not DL much these days ;)

home servers with less than 25mbps of dedicated bandwidth = kaput

Well in less than 24 hours we've logged over 1600 kills on just one mta server, we've got 150 users making it just over 10 kills per user.

Just think about this -

If there are 10 servers connected, just as busy as this one, the system will be logging over 16,000 kills a day!

That's over 100,000 kills a week (and that's a conservative estimate).

Now you may get a glimpse of how awesome this is going to be :D

Can it cope with that? And have you allowed for an unexpected boost in demand (e.g. magazine coverage)?

home servers with less than 25mbps of dedicated bandwidth = kaput

Thanks for Getting the Point, and setting the Bar. More testing / Time before I dog my Friends Dedi Box w/ IRC Scripts and excess Cycles.

Update:

The 1st beta test is ongoing at present (thanks to those who are participating). We have found 1 serious bug which we are attempting to fix with the server atm.

The database itself is gathering a massive amount of data on players. As i write this we have the following totals:

Kills recorded: 15,126

Users (Players with recorded stats): 1,157

Servers (MTA Servers with recorded stats): 12

This has been running for about 5 days so far. This gives an estimate of approx 10,000 kills per day when released.

The stats site itself is coming along very nicely, with almost all the sections nearing completion.

Update:

The 1st beta test is ongoing at present (thanks to those who are participating). We have found 1 serious bug which we are attempting to fix with the server atm.

The database itself is gathering a massive amount of data on players. As i write this we have the following totals:

Kills recorded: 15,126

Users (Players with recorded stats): 1,157

Servers (MTA Servers with recorded stats): 12

This has been running for about 5 days so far. This gives an estimate of approx 10,000 kills per day when released.

The stats site itself is coming along very nicely, with almost all the sections nearing completion.

god damn oli, now you know why everyone loves you. im gonna pimp that gstat up on all the servers i can xDxD