gta vice city

What do jou think of gta VC???  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What do jou think of gta VC???

• NOTHING BEATS GTA VC!!!!!!!
    • looks cool to me
    • gta 3 is better
    • IT SUCKS!!!

9 different forms of combat( akido, wrestling, karate, etc), gun combat like max pain, and with 300 square miles to roam in, True Crime is gonna be sweet. I love the GTA series but this game is gonna be the top dog.(well in crime games like GTA, except that you play a cop in True Crime).

no what i like VC the 1 way and LC the other way. Like VC its more like pink more ritch ppl. And LC is more dark more black in a city like

new-york. so thats why i like GTAW that will be cool. But I hope that you can travel whit plain from VC to LC. And its a mod for gta3 :( If it whas for VC than there will be bether graphics.

The Don of the RMO mafia

http://www.rmofamily.tk

True Crime is gonna be like GTA with a city that you can just run around in but there is no mission fail in the game(unless you die). there is like muiltiple endings epending on the decisions that you make throughout the game. like if your suppose to take some criminal in and you fail to get them then the mission isn't failed, you just gotta eal with that guy comming back sometime later on.they said that there was three endings( good, moderate, and bad) and you can still steal cars and kill people, it just don't look good for the cop your playin and i think that he might suffer some consequences. should be out in november so look into getting it.

• 4 weeks later...

well, considering that they were in development BEFORE GTA3 it kinda hard for them to rip it off. as one man said that got to play a demo of it "this game delivers on what GTA3 couldn't". besides, most the games out have some sorta base off another game. :roll: . just play the darn thing when it comes out and I'm sure you will be impressed. :P I mean if that games comes to PC with MP, I don't know if I could bring myself to play GTA3 or VC. its just been takin them so dang long to get it out cause its so dang huge and they wanted to make it perfect the first time around.

oh. okay then. not a rip-off..

The one thing that I was dissapointed with in GTA3, was the shooting-out-of-cars... You can't aim! you can only shoot out the side... sure, it auto-aims for you, but still....

yeah I always though that was kinda bunk that you couldn't aim at people when doin drive-bys or maybe use another weapon(like the m16 or AK or possily the bat. you know, drive-by batting :) ) would have been also nice if they put stuff in GTA3 like they did in the Getaway(sculking along walls and shooting aroung corners, ducking behind something and shooting over it, or being able to take prisoners and snapping their necks). Don't get me wronge, I love GTA3 and VC but I not just gonna pass a game off just cause it kinda LOOKS like them. if I did that, I wouldnt be playin lots of games.

that screen looks bad imo. i think there should be a game like max payne. in that game there was a great athmosphere, so i would like to have a game like gta but with dark streets and real underground, just like it was in max payne (you cant do this with the gta3/vc graphics engine). one great thing of gta is the sarcasm in fun in it, but a game with a real athmosphere like max payne would be great.