[DISCONTINUED] Limitless Free Hosting - Free MTA:SA & SAMP Servers

Username: Ticho

Your name(Full and last name): Morad Sudi

Why do you want free MTA Server?: well, I don't have PayPal and other payments like it, and I cannot buy a host for my server.

Server Slots: 30

Your Skype: tech121211

Your Email: [email protected]

You should see your Skype for server details.

Username: oussama

Your name(Full and last name): oussama blide

Why do you want free MTA Server?: cuz i don't have money right now :/ i want host just for 3moths or 2moths :/

Server Slots: 100

Your Skype: oussama.blide.II

Your server details has been sent to you.

Thanx xD <3 You Are The Best :)

Username:Fayez

Your name(Full and last name):fayez naser gholma

Why do you want free MTA Server?:In order to have some distinctive of my server by limitless Mode I want to be exploited

Server Slots:100

Your Skype:muhammad33131

Your Email:[email protected]

I did not understand what you wrote in "Why do you want free MTA Server"? tell me what are you trying to tell me.

you didn't send anything to me?

You will get your server details. I think it can take some days so you have to wait for it...

Username:Fayez

Your name(Full and last name):fayez naser gholma

Why do you want free MTA Server?:In order to have some distinctive of my server by limitless Mode I want to be exploited

Your Skype:muhammad33131

I did not understand what you wrote in "Why do you want free MTA Server"? tell me what are you trying to tell me.

you didn't send anything to me?

You will get your server details. I think it can take some days so you have to wait for it...

Ok

Why do you want free MTA Server?: cuz i don't have money right now :/ i want host just for 3moths or 2moths :/ and i will get money for pay

Server Slots: 600

(other one deleted idk why i don't break any rule)

Nothing is deleted, you lost your password of server control panel. You are responsible for it, you even deleted the important files of server, without that server cannot run. I will suspend your server now as you don't have any experience with server.

Username:YoueF

Your name(Full and last name):Youssef Bajoui

Why do you want free MTA Server?:i want Server Becuase i can't buy Host & i don't have a paypal to donate for that.

Your Skype:youssefest.123

Username:yassin20010000

Your name(Full and last name):yassin baklouti

Why do you want free MTA Server?:Well i don't have much money to buy server + i don't have any master card to pay with ,and i want players to have fun and i will help them

Server Slots:128

Your Skype:yassin20010000

Nice copy of other requests, you cannot even make your own request for free server. Request denied and people like you will not get servers.

Username:SpRoXx

Your name(Full and last name):Ilay Yosef

Why do you want free MTA Server?:Because I have experience as an owner, and i don't have money to buy a server

Server Slots:210

Your Skype:thkhh75

I will send you server details after some days.

Username: youssef

Your name(Full and last name): Youssef Bjàoui

Why do you want free MTA Server?:i want Server Becuase i can't buy Host or any thing & my friends told me go apply here better , they will help you about host. just i want host please help me :'(

Server Slots: 120

Your Skype: youssefest.123

Username: youssef

Your name(Full and last name): Youssef Bjàoui

Why do you want free MTA Server?:i want Server Becuase i can't buy Host or any thing & my friends told me go apply here better , they will help you about host. just i want host please help me :'(

Server Slots: 120

Your Skype: youssefest.123

Your request is not accepted. You cannot request for server...

Why do you want free MTA Server?: cuz i don't have money right now :/ i want host just for 3moths or 2moths :/ and i will get money for pay

Server Slots: 600

(other one deleted idk why i don't break any rule)

Nothing is deleted, you lost your password of server control panel. You are responsible for it, you even deleted the important files of server, without that server cannot run. I will suspend your server now as you don't have any experience with server.

i don't forget password control panel -.- i have it and i can open the control panel