[DISCONTINUED] Limitless Free Hosting - Free MTA:SA & SAMP Servers

If there is 20 posts/month how much effort is that in matter of time? i.e how constructive do my posts have to be or can I just spam any shit I want, does the page load fast? Is your service stable so that it doesn't stops working or disappears suddenly?

My alternative solution is to use a bitcoin faucet and then choose a host that accepts bitcoin but will this require less time from me and still deliver the same quality as a paid host? Time is all that matters for me beside money as I wanna put as much effort in my server as possible to ensure it's good.

If there is 20 posts/month how much effort is that in matter of time? i.e how constructive do my posts have to be or can I just spam any :~ I want, does the page load fast? Is your service stable so that it doesn't stops working or disappears suddenly?

My alternative solution is to use a bitcoin faucet and then choose a host that accepts bitcoin but will this require less time from me and still deliver the same quality as a paid host? Time is all that matters for me beside money as I wanna put as much effort in my server as possible to ensure it's good.

To get server, you have to make posts, so 20 posts can be anything, but they should not be like spam, Spam is like that. "Good, nice, Cool, Thanks." and "asdfafgadasdfasda"

We have made some posts from which you can reply and make a reply, Replying gives you a post too.

We are working on this free service from 6 months, we try our hard to provide you the best service. And yes it will not stop working like that, if you are still not sure, you can make a backup everytime, and our control panel provides you the backup system. We do not accept money from people, we are trying to keep this service free and provide you the same quality as paid host.

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Dr. Uncompareable

Email: [email protected]

Reason for applying: Well, I script alot. Therefore, I need to test my scripts on public so I can make sure they are not including any bugs etc. + I want to have fun with my friends sometimes.

Server Type: MTASA Server

Slots: Anything more than 5 slots is great!

-- I will make sure to get active on your forums,

And thanks in advance.

Username: Dr. Uncompareable

Email: [email protected]

Reason for applying: Well, I script alot. Therefore, I need to test my scripts on public so I can make sure they are not including any bugs etc. + I want to have fun with my friends sometimes.

Server Type: MTASA Server

Slots: Anything more than 5 slots is great!

-- I will make sure to get active on your forums,

And thanks in advance.

You have to request for a server in : www.limitlessrpg.com

You need at least 20 posts to be able to request for one.

Assalam walekyum bai free server Abe be be chalra kya!

Why u want server-i have already a server but shutdown due to no money at PayPal acc

I have PayPal acc but no credit card to open it again

I need a 35or 40 slots so that player can join easily !.my server rubbed last 3 months has ! 20 daily

In India many r looking for free server I hope u can give me a free server

Sukriya bai

My [email protected]

Assalam walekyum bai free server Abe be be chalra kya!

Why u want server-i have already a server but shutdown due to no money at PayPal acc

I have PayPal acc but no credit card to open it again

I need a 35or 40 slots so that player can join easily !.my server rubbed last 3 months has ! 20 daily

In India many r looking for free server I hope u can give me a free server

Sukriya bai

My [email protected]

Do you need a FREE MTA SA Server? Just go to limitlessrpg.com and make 20 posts, when 20 posts are made, you can request for FREE server!

server slots depends on your posts in that website , if you need 35-40 slots then you will have to post 35-40

and you need also to post 35-40 monthly to keep it online otherwise it will be deleted.

What a great Idea Lampard. Creative idea to make a forums and get a server by making posts. No one can think by this creativity. and your services are awesome!

Feel free to try out this free hosting server , killeryoyo! in case you didn't already. :)

• 5 weeks later...
well, I can't login, I was trying, registered already like 3 accounts after using the 'contact us' and still can't login.

Lampard, have you got any solution for this?

How you cannot login? Try to remove cookies from your browser then try to login in...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...