[DISCONTINUED] Limitless Free Hosting - Free MTA:SA & SAMP Servers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Limitless is still giving FREE Gameservers, now MTA and SAMP! Both! If you got gameserver from Limitless, please be active on our forums or it will be removed. We also request you to MAKE a backup because we are changing to a nice control panel. You have two days to make a backup.

Limitless is still giving FREE Gameservers, now MTA and SAMP! Both! If you got gameserver from Limitless, please be active on our forums or it will be removed. We also request you to MAKE a backup because we are changing to a nice control panel. You have two days to make a backup.

We have released the NEW CONTROL PANEL!

What does this control panel got?

You can change password of your FTP from control panel.

You can make users to control your server.

You can reinstall your server now.

You can set automatic restart at a time you want.

You get email when your server crashes, or have any problems.

There is a backup system, you can make backups now.

There is a web ftp in control panel now.

You can edit server configs from control panel now.

There is an automatic update system.

We have released the NEW CONTROL PANEL!

What does this control panel got?

You can change password of your FTP from control panel.

You can make users to control your server.

You can reinstall your server now.

You can set automatic restart at a time you want.

You get email when your server crashes, or have any problems.

There is a backup system, you can make backups now.

There is a web ftp in control panel now.

You can edit server configs from control panel now.

There is an automatic update system.

Doesn't look very reliable to me, 3 days ago all servers just disappeared to which you reply something like "well you should have made a backup". I won't blame you tho as it's written in your terms of service but let's face it, most people won't read that and get really pissed off. If you already have a working system with control panels, deployment and stuff like that why not charge for your service and invest your money in a proper backup system and those little extra details that could have made your service great?

Doesn't look very reliable to me, 3 days ago all servers just disappeared to which you reply something like "well you should have made a backup". I won't blame you tho as it's written in your terms of service but let's face it, most people won't read that and get really pissed off. If you already have a working system with control panels, deployment and stuff like that why not charge for your service and invest your money in a proper backup system and those little extra details that could have made your service great?

We already told them before, like 1 week ago in our old forums, the forum was reinstalled. People did not like our old control panel so we changed to a new control panel, and it was not the only reason we removed servers, some were inactive so their servers removed, but the people who were active got their files back, it was repeated to them everytime. Yes we have a backup system in our new control panel.

I do not think of asking for people for money, i can show you the control panel, you would say that its better than getting a free server than buying a server. As you saw that this free service was also here 5 months ago, but it was closed because of people's abusing and our system was not good, we have improved our system, made our own forums to check the people's activity, before they abused the system by making same accounts on MTA Forums, and it was hard for us to know about it.

laggy servers this is what you get for free ofcourse. can be used for testing purpose only

Laggy servers? Have you ever tested our service? I am sure you have not, so i think you should not give feedback about it. And if pings are high then you have to choose the location that is near to your country. And no, its not for testing purposes, people have made serious servers from our hosting and they are happy with it.

Username: Grx1

Full name: Usharab Khan

Email: [email protected]

Game: MTA;SA

Slots: 20

Why do I want this?: Because I want to play with my friends and I can't host on my pc because I do not have a great upload speed.

Thnx in advance.

Your Username: MeWDuDe

Your Full Name: Ziad Mostafa

Your Email: [email protected]

Game(SAMP or MTA SA): MTA SA

Slots: 500 100 would be good.

Why do you need FREE Server?: because i can't pay for a host .. and i want to own a server to try to entertain people.

Location(France or USA): France

I think guys , you have requested a server in the wrong place.

If you want to have a server , you should visit : http://www.limitlessrpg.com

and register and make some posts if you reach 20 posts you will be able to request for a server

Server slots depends on your posts in that forum , example if you have 30 posts you will have 30 slots..etc

But if you stop posting after getting your server it will be deleted.

How to keep it? You have to post regularly each month , if you have a 20 slots server you will have to post 20 posts monthly , that's all.