well thats right i am giving away 2 free 24 man public mta servers with 100mbit uplink for any clan that needs it :) happy gaming first 2 clans to come first (first come first serve). i have plenty of spots :)

my email is nasrosb@hotmail.com :) happy gaming to you all

p.s i noly do this free hsoting for a month then i demand money the second month lol :P nah but u can ahve a free month!!!

w00t, am second :D

EDIT: 4hours after the post, /me hopes its still available

Edited by Guest

gah, this guy again, the one that needed admins for his serv but never showed anything again, this is probably as fake as it was back then

i dont know what you mean by this guy again?Please clarify the only clan i was with really was kfc:P but now i am not! I have bought a rack of servers and 2 people have already emailed me as they were suppose to do for the mta server.

At this time i would like to say the offer is now closed!!!

clan H2K and Terrorists Troopers will be recieving a month free 24 man server each I am sorry to the rest!! this is basically a sponsorship. We do however offer servers for a low fee 24man server+teamspeak 30dollars a month:) happy gaming to you all.

if thos 2 clan leader can please add me on msn thank you i require your config file for your server!

msn messenger nasrosb@hotmail.com

I am sorry there has been a delay and all the sponsored free mta server that go up today will be going up in like 24-48hours because of the os mix up. so i guess hangon and if you arent intrested theres other clans that want the spot. Prepare your config file & MOTD and leave the ip section blank and just send it to me and happy gaming.

clan H2K and Terrorists Troopers will be recieving a month free 24 man server each I am sorry to the rest!! this is basically a sponsorship. We do however offer servers for a low fee 24man server+teamspeak 30dollars a month:) happy gaming to you all.

u never mentioned it'd be only for a month in ur original post.

wow! people these days are a lil greedy i would say, Wojjie wont even offer a free month and u want me to give 5 and pay out of my pocket for your clan. Yes i did mention it was only for a month

read the very bottom of my original post

** i noly do this free hsoting for a month then i demand money the second month lol nah but u can ahve a free month!!!**

I need some sorta funding to keep this mta dedicated server up so far i am paying out of my pocket!

lol ahve........

behold

Relized
signiture
jelish
hatrit

and many, many more...

okey :? No one is perfect.. I'm not the best on english ither..

This topic is turning into spam :P

The servers have been given out, :arrow: lock request