FREE?

well thats right i am giving away 2 free 24 man public mta servers with 100mbit uplink for any clan that needs it :) happy gaming first 2 clans to come first (first come first serve). i have plenty of spots :)

my email is [email protected] :) happy gaming to you all

p.s i noly do this free hsoting for a month then i demand money the second month lol :P nah but u can ahve a free month!!!

i dont know what you mean by this guy again?Please clarify the only clan i was with really was kfc:P but now i am not! I have bought a rack of servers and 2 people have already emailed me as they were suppose to do for the mta server.

At this time i would like to say the offer is now closed!!!

clan H2K and Terrorists Troopers will be recieving a month free 24 man server each I am sorry to the rest!! this is basically a sponsorship. We do however offer servers for a low fee 24man server+teamspeak 30dollars a month:) happy gaming to you all.

if thos 2 clan leader can please add me on msn thank you i require your config file for your server!

msn messenger [email protected]

I am sorry there has been a delay and all the sponsored free mta server that go up today will be going up in like 24-48hours because of the os mix up. so i guess hangon and if you arent intrested theres other clans that want the spot. Prepare your config file & MOTD and leave the ip section blank and just send it to me and happy gaming.

clan H2K and Terrorists Troopers will be recieving a month free 24 man server each I am sorry to the rest!! this is basically a sponsorship. We do however offer servers for a low fee 24man server+teamspeak 30dollars a month:) happy gaming to you all.

u never mentioned it'd be only for a month in ur original post.

wow! people these days are a lil greedy i would say, Wojjie wont even offer a free month and u want me to give 5 and pay out of my pocket for your clan. Yes i did mention it was only for a month

read the very bottom of my original post

** i noly do this free hsoting for a month then i demand money the second month lol nah but u can ahve a free month!!!**

I need some sorta funding to keep this mta dedicated server up so far i am paying out of my pocket!