Modding Skins in MTA

I know that this is possible, but I don't know if this is allowed.

Other people won't be able to see your modded skin on their screen, but is it still classed as cheating?

I think it would be pretty cool to have your favourite skin in mta, for the added feeling.. Only if it's not classed as cheating/modding the game to help you play better then others or to ruin the rest of the servers game.

if your talking about changing your skin in gta3, then you just need to change the player skin while in single player and then start mta. It's perfectly fine to do so because your not editing any game files or cracking the mta client.

vice city doesnt use the default tommy character so theres no point in changing that skin.

3. Using this software together with other GTA3/GTA:VC modifications is prohibited by this EULA. This is not a cause for termination of the license but can result in further actions taken by the team or other licensees.

this looks like the "guys upstairs" quote on it, there has to be a line, and it appears to have been drawn at no mods. if you start allowing certain things and not others, people start feeling justified when they push that line.

btw: heres the rest of the liscence agreement:

http://mtavc.com/manC.php