[GL]Grand Larceny | www.grandlarceny.net | MTA 0.5

Kent Traffic Cop

Yea and its funny the way they copy off us lol , `first we went to mta ,aa so did gl

now we are mta,css guess what :)

VCES also accused me of copying them when I got AA- so it's all a load of BS.

You can't just expect people not to play a game because YOU got there first :roll:

Are you gonna accuse us of copying you if you d/l MTA 0.5 before us as well? :roll:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt say you did, LoGix said GL were copying DNA, i just wondered why...

Why didnt u state homers/logix/tx's name in your post then.

Not rele, im just telling them who made that site.

Yes you are, but you gave them a false answer.

You made the site Junks so stop lying.

Why lie :!:

Note - This is my last reply to you two.

Edited by Guest
Yea and its funny the way they copy off us lol , `first we went to mta ,aa so did gl

now we are mta,css guess what :)

Oh yes.. we copied.. whats next so we can get ahead of the game?

Listen, i read about AA by myself and decided to try it along with other members of [GL] so wheres thet copying?.. is that like saying you copied of whoever had MTA before you or AA .. its just stupid and petty.

P.S whoever did make that site... you are really talented with web design :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[GL] ban people from someone's word. Some idiot said that I was a well known lame-ass modder and I get abusive, They believed it and banned my IP. Then They threatened me that they'll report me to Tiscali UK network when I tried emailing them saying I don't cheat.

Luckily I got unbanned when [GL] made peace with [uK] but still I got so :o Annoyed.

........lmao

*cough* wots the link? *cough*

http://www.g0ats.co.uk

And GL will never fight with the National Dyslexic Association [DNA] because you lot are a bunch of racist scum.

And Jackass/Bjack- the reason you get shit is because you've been a complete idiot towards me and other members of GL. Remember when I formed MI5 and GTAP? The first thing you did was start spamming up the chat when you joined the server :roll: