WANTED : beta testers

• MTA Team

don't u know what closed beta means? only a few ppl get to test it! once we have cleared out the major bugs we will start distributing it.

Don't bother the other testers anymore, the version they have is already useless. We build in a script that checks online if the version is still allowed to run. If not it crahses. All beta versions from this evening crash when u try them.

The testers also received only the client without installer, no server software included either. A client alone is useless!

We will get to the open beta tests asap.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait wait, there's gonna be another tomorrow? what time? I hope you make it a little bit later... or at least get some people in North America to do the test. I don't wanna get up at 10:00am on a weekend...

damnit - seems my gay timezone means im unable to test this (oh, and work =)

As for closed beta, i personally wouldnt trust anyone with a closed beta like this as the game will be leaked now =(

Should have left it to some trusted people you could have pm'd for a private beta.

damnit - seems my gay timezone means im unable to test this (oh, and work =)

As for closed beta, i personally wouldnt trust anyone with a closed beta like this as the game will be leaked now =(

Should have left it to some trusted people you could have pm'd for a private beta.

He already explained that its not a big deal if someone leaks it. You can't do much with it unless the developers give you specific information on how and when.

Anyway, to you people that can't figure out time zones...

Here is one example:

At 20:00 CET (8pm) it would be 13:00 EST (1pm - Eastern Standard Time - ie. Toronto Canada, New York City USA, etc)

ok ill admit... im stupid, and lazy... what does CET mean? cuz i REALLY wanna do this... ive been waiting for this for, uhhh, uhhhhhh, way to long :D

and i got another stupid question... is that an IRC channel that i need to join? if so, how do i join it?

:D told ya im stupid BUT! only when it comes to IRC channels, simply because ive never used them before :?

and no i dont care about half life 2 :twisted:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just checked on the time for the beta test and it just happens to fall in the 2 hours that im at church... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

could you delay it an hour? :wink::mrgreen:

BTW for anyone living in United States of America, its about a 9 or 10 hour difference (i think) please correct me if im wrong :D

BTW for anyone living in United States of America, its about a 9 or 10 hour difference (i think) please correct me if im wrong :D

Try to read all the posts in a thread please (especially on one like this that isnt really that big yet).

I posted just before you saying:

"Here is one example:

At 20:00 CET (8pm) it would be 13:00 EST (1pm - Eastern Standard Time - ie. Toronto Canada, New York City USA, etc)"