Question

BigDaddy

58 view and no one help me ?

and u called this forum for help !! :?:

Okay, first of all - yes, this forum is for scripting help. You will eventually get a response - you just have to be patient. Keep in mind we do this for free on our spare time, the least you could do would be to show some respect.

Secondly, you can't expect to get everything served on a silver platter. You'll have to put some effort into it yourself, or else you'll never learn.

Thirdly, you were linked to a thread with a post that contains at least the majority of functions you'll be needing to achieve this. Or at least what we assume it is you want to do. Your description of what you want to do is rather vague.

if anyone join marker i create it

he play Race [DM] maps

This makes little to no sense. But I assume you want markers, and whenever you run into them - you'll be put in a separate gamemode, for example DM or DD?

As I can see your "can u explain" means "can you make it for me". The forum is just for questions related to scripting and scripts you made and there is problem with them so we can help you fix them.

Start making it yourself and when you need help you will get helped by the people here.

As I can see your "can u explain" means "can you make it for me". The forum is just for questions related to scripting and scripts you made and there is problem with them so we can help you fix them.

Start making it yourself and when you need help you will get helped by the people here.

maybe you have problem in your eye so go to eye doctor ,

i mean explain to me ( what i use first ) and who told u i said can you make it for me ! ?

Edited by Guest
58 view and no one help me ?

and u called this forum for help !! :?:

Okay, first of all - yes, this forum is for scripting help. You will eventually get a response - you just have to be patient. Keep in mind we do this for free on our spare time, the least you could do would be to show some respect.

Secondly, you can't expect to get everything served on a silver platter. You'll have to put some effort into it yourself, or else you'll never learn.

Thirdly, you were linked to a thread with a post that contains at least the majority of functions you'll be needing to achieve this. Or at least what we assume it is you want to do. Your description of what you want to do is rather vague.

if anyone join marker i create it

he play Race [DM] maps

This makes little to no sense. But I assume you want markers, and whenever you run into them - you'll be put in a separate gamemode, for example DM or DD?

yes .

Then the link you received earlier is good enough. Check out setElementDimension this will be what you use to separate the "rooms". Like DD can be on Dimension 2, DM on Dimension 3 and so on. Anything in Dimension 2 can not be seen from Dimension 3.

onMarkerHit or onClientMarkerHit for the marker events.

should i edit all maps dd and dm ?

Depends on how you want it to work. Best would be for you to write your own map loader. That load DD maps for dimension 2 and DM maps for dimension 3.

Keep in mind you'll need to set everything to the specific dimension. Players, peds, objects, markers, pickups and etc.

Check this out. If you study that link a bit you should be able to figure it out.

Keep in mind programming is pretty much just trial and error. Keep trying until you see some results, don't stop just because you don't know where to start. Remember the MTA Wiki is always a good start, maybe you'll spot a function or event that might help you get started. :)

You have absolutely no clue about LUA, go read and stop crying, it won't get you a good result. How can we help you with a MGM when you have no clue even how to create a working file? I already told you a post to create a MGM, you want one on a silver plate? Well, you won't have it