Chinook helicopter mod for GTA3?

Brendan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
does anyone know a program where you can mod cars for gta3 and gta VC?

u mean creating/modding 3d models?? zanoza modeler 1.7

for stats i use notepad but there is a lot of editors

for Mike........ if u got skilled pilot u can do that with hunter......if the rotators dont rotate....well it was possible in 0.4 but u need to crouch, and shooting while crouching is now disabled..... im gonna post a pic here soon >_>

I have Zanoza, but when I import car files, they show up as likes but flat surfaces, is there a way to veiw them as they should be and edit them with it, I haven't found out

I import vehicles.col and they look like lines, only the top part and the bottom show as flat lines.

Edited by Guest
I have Zanoza, but when I import car files, they show up as likes but flat surfaces, is there a way to veiw them as they should be and edit them with it, I haven't found out

yeah....... at the top of the window where car appears u got lil sqaure and lil text left/righ etc...... press the square and choose 3d

no, I know I have the 3d window, but the cars show up as plain and the oly part that shows up is the flat surface on the top and buttom of the car in the 3d veiwer, am I importing the right files?

owh.....export all textures from .txd file and convert them to .tga, then put them to the folder where .dff is.

the other issue may be that u trying to import .col files from vehicles.col..... u should import .dff from gta3.img