Mi first stunt video

I liked some of your rotation stunts, although when you don't show your landing, I presume you fell. and not landing is not pulling of the stunt. I liked it very much when you shot the helikopter and then jumped over it. Although it would be cooler if you left out the shooting on it. I also liked when you rotated on your bike, midsts air, while shooting your uzi.. nice.

i didn't like how the clips where mixed. they werent mixed at all, just played after eachother. no fades, nothing. and personally i didn't really like the music. but that is just my taste. i was planning on using the original Rollin' from Limb Biskit for my 2nd stunt vid, but i guess i gotta change that. no probs.

overall, some nice stunts, but not shocking. It still beats the hell out of my 1st vid though. :)

Hmmzz...another vid. :?

Well i can c u are a newby so ill give some advices:

-Find better spots, where u can do nicer tricks and check if they are original. Dont just drive trough GTA and then c something, do a louzy trick and record it, but u must search for good spots

-If you do a spot, make sure u get the max out of the spot and LAND the trick. Landing a trick is very important cuz then it looks allot better.

-Try to edit on the music, spend time on it. also keep in mind that fades and effects can look good too. intro was Ok but u could have made it better.

-make sure u use good music that fits. I think that rock fitst the most, but thats my taste.

-If u record a trick, make sure the cam angle is good and record it several times, and then choose the best one.

-And last but not least...DONT CHEAT 8) that truely sux :P

I hope that its usefull for u :)

(and btw most ppl's 1st vid sux 8) )

Yep, Pretty much what ramon said.

I'd like to make the point "Show your landings" again, that kinda bugs me not seeing them!

music 5/10 ( i dont like the artist ;-))

stunts 7/10 (woulda liked to have seen the landings!)

Overall not a bad first video! look forward to seeing more from you.

Rider

• 3 weeks later...