Prison Sentance (new idea)

adam120

I'm pretty sure theres been quite a few similar suggestions along these lines. I supose it'd be kind of boring for the person in prison... They wouldn't have a gun (you wouldn't put someone in prison with a gun)...

eAi

• 2 weeks later...

on an RPG server i like they also have that prison script. but people have to get in the cells themselves. but if they do, you can !jail and if they get out before that, they automaticly get killed by the script.

that is so cool, but if only cops could prison people on the wanted list by touching them or something.

Yes, though I'm not sure exactly how. Maybe somthing I'll look into (isn't there a mission where you let someone out of prison?).

eAi

That's correct. You have to get Cam the safecracker out of prison (I think it's the first Malibu mission). The prison door opens during a cutscene though - I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

• 5 weeks later...

there are gates in both gta3 and vc that only open if someone is standing on 1 side of them, if you use these sliding gates, you could imprison someone untill someone else comes to free them.

and yes, that cutscene does open the doors. before the cutscene they are closed, and after the cutscene they are open. so conceivably this can be changed just the same way as the construction building or the haitian drug factory can be made to appear blown up, or the gates between islands in vc could be opened.

I am sure this is more the possible with blue. And this is a baddly needed feature.

I like many other players, enjoy roleplaying now and then with cops and robbers, and we have our own prison break sceenarios ect. It is a lot of fun, and the guy in prison has a good time watching the cops fight off the criminals. It is not boring for him, when he sees cops splattered! Most people who go to jail have a good time eAi, you really think people can only have fun if they have a gun and are stubby jumping all day? :P

This is just one idea, JUST one thing, that could make MTA unique to any other online gaming experience. I have said it before, and I'll say it again--- We have an entire city of possibility in GTA yet here we are, jumping around struggling to hit anyone with shotguns?????. :shock:

boring. :(