GTA Tamagotchi

Guest LiX

Well, nice to see you banned my email [email protected] from your froums.

Anyhow, unrelated matter. Your forgiven mistakes happen, don't they?

I have started a small Open Source project in C++ called the GTA Tamagotchi. I have already started coding it, I have coded the animations etc i'm beginning to code the command line interface (example: the command "feed" would feed your little animated image.) if anyone would like to help, great. You can contact me [email protected].

Also i'm looking for web designers that might have some free time for such an open source project.

If you think this is a small project i'm sorry but your mistaken.

Anyone intrested in helping with the project must know C++, I will expect you to send the source code to a C++ application you wrote to prove your skills.

Thanks,

LiX.

Sure,

gtatm.png

Its dosent look like much but its early stages, basically where you see the GTA:VC icon thats where the tamagotchi will be. You will have a choise of diffrent charichters and the GTA:VC icon will be one of them.

The text box will be entering commands, these commands will be progam option and tamagotchi related.

For example: command "Window:Transparent" will make the window transparent and "Window:Reverse." will reverse the entire window (WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL).

Then the main tamagotchi commands will be direct things like:

"Kick"

"Feed"

"Breed"

"Drink"

"Slap"

"Punch"

"Kill"

"Play"

"Buy"

And so on. Yeah i'm sure some animal rights activists would have a problem with the "kill" command but its too bad we arn't talking about animals.

• 2 weeks later...