Vehicle passengers able to shoot

Guest Wingz

I think they should allow passengers to shoot from vehicles like in the mission in gta vice city when you collect the breifcase at the airport and are chased by men in cars who fire at you. They stand up in the middle of the car through the sun-roof and shoot like when you stand normally and shoot. This will create some dramatic car chases dotn you think?

i like the idea of doing this with certain vehicles. you'll notice the fbi tend to do this a lot when they chase you.

Really? i never seen that before :) sounds ammusing .

Well, at least initially, we won't have drive by shooting for passengers (I'm pretty sure about that), but you will probably have some way to stand on the back of vehicles or similar.

eAi

yup i ges u have to. otherwise, how the hell are you planning to add boat passengers (ive tried it on gtat and just slide off to my doom)

ps. no lockd.gif

i like the idea of doing this with certain vehicles. you'll notice the fbi tend to do this a lot when they chase you.

I myself personaly rather think differntly. First of of we should look at the draw backs from that idea. IT would be pretty fun but then everyone will battle between the cars and all the car noobs will just drive around everywhere.

I myself personaly rather think differntly. First of of we should look at the draw backs from that idea. IT would be pretty fun but then everyone will battle between the cars and all the car noobs will just drive around everywhere.

Yes, but you're fogetting that the rocket launcher will be synced too :twisted:

well, i beleive it would be much harder to shoot from a moving vehicle,

restricting the guns that a gunner can use could be the way to go with this if it does become a problem, but don't you think it would be fun to have 2 cars driving down the street trying to take eachothers tires out and shoot the enemies on the other car all while going top speed down the main drag.

people would be pretty at risk standing on a car, of course there should be a point where the person falls off, either from a certain amount of damage, or if the vehicle tips too much.

having a turret didnt ruin halo, did it?

I think they should allow passengers to shoot from vehicles like in the mission in gta vice city when you collect the breifcase at the airport and are chased by men in cars who fire at you. They stand up in the middle of the car through the sun-roof and shoot like when you stand normally and shoot. This will create some dramatic car chases dotn you think?

been asked before :roll: the search button aint bgroke you know ;)