Vice City Open Championships

Quig

Vice City Open Championships

This league is open to ALL gangs

--Point System----

- 1 round: 20 points

- 2 rounds: 40 Points

- 3 rounds: 50 points

- No show means 40 points to the gang that showed up.

- All three Rounds will be played regardless on who wins the first two (remember it just means more points for you)

---Rules---

~ NO cheating or abuse of glitches IE..

-Mollie/Nade GLitching

-Crouching

-Armor Glitch

-Any program that alters how MTA works

-Any altering of MTA itself

-Any cracked clients

~ NO HeliKills

~ NO Flaming (lets try to keep it friendly)

~ Standard 3 Round Format (Attack,Defend, FFA)

~ Everything else goes

!!~ANY violation of these rules will result in that player being DQ from the match or tourney, A second incident will result in the entire clan being DQ'd

---Admins---

- Quig ([email protected])

- Oli ([email protected])

---Ladder---

- FKU:

- DhG:

- FMJ:

- PCP:

- MfC:

- G-A:

- AkF:

---General Information---

- All gang leaders that are involved in the league pls pot ur msn so the admins can get ahold of you.

- If you don't wish to post a problem in this thread, you can PM/MSN me

P.S Looking for at least 3 more admins/Judges for this league

Edited by Guest

I would like to request that some rules became more specified.

As pickups are allowed... they are allowed when? Before round only or all the time? (even during a round... yes, it means to get bit away from combat area).

About the bases... when defending all players must be reachable by foot? Or not?

I request this not for my personnal or my team use, but because there are some smart guys that take advantage of not well specified rules.

Thanks.

I would like to request that some rules became more specified.

As pickups are allowed... they are allowed when? Before round only or all the time? (even during a round... yes, it means to get bit away from combat area).

About the bases... when defending all players must be reachable by foot? Or not?

I request this not for my personnal or my team use, but because there are some smart guys that take advantage of not well specified rules.

Thanks.

as for weapons thats up to the clans that are fighting(usually if weapons are allowed its before the rounds start, i've never heard of allowing weapon pickups during combat)

and for bases it's common knowledge that ur base must be reachable by foot

Thanks for your reply.

I know that those things are common knowledge for all players.

But believe me, i had cw's where common knowledge rules were broken just because nobody said that it was not allowed.

Btw, things are going well with this one? When you expect it to start?

i'll be giving out admin and judge posistions when all the Clans are recruited that way i know how many ppl to get

and in reply to yield yes i know some clans just do that because they think they can get away with it,

i'm kindda hoping for atleast 6 clans so whenver we get that we can start.

P.S they matches will be decided by me and whoever else is admin but the matches will acually take place when it is good for both clans, so when u see what clan ur facing just have the match whenever and pm/post the result for me

i'm really hoping for some of the elite clans like VCES,FMJ,KFC,ULK,TLR,UVA and a few others

I might not always be available, but I can admin/judge if you need it.

Also, much as yield said, people tend to take advantage when rules aren't specified, so maybe a detailed list of glitches should be posted, so you don't get the "Well, crouching and jumping do the same thing" arguments?

And maybe some penalties for rule violations, I.E. moly/nade glitch = player DQ for one game, team dq for one game for 2 or more blatant glitchers, team removed from tourney for cheat glitches (armour glitch, pausing)?

I might not always be available, but I can admin/judge if you need it.

Also, much as yield said, people tend to take advantage when rules aren't specified, so maybe a detailed list of glitches should be posted, so you don't get the "Well, crouching and jumping do the same thing" arguments?

And maybe some penalties for rule violations, I.E. moly/nade glitch = player DQ for one game, team dq for one game for 2 or more blatant glitchers, team removed from tourney for cheat glitches (armour glitch, pausing)?

ok the way i see it is the general MTA public don't allow the crouching glitch which is understandable, but jumping no matter what u say everyone does it and it's accepted and a fighting tactic, nade/mollie glitching is prohibited in ALL wars that i've been in and thats alot lol, armour glitching is a very good way to get ur self kicked

so thats my opinion on those.

if u have anymore ? or another view on this post it

P.S read first post for updated rules

ulk vces and others should think more about it, if they dont participate

in leagues and stuff... clan competition will never evolve. no one

garranties that it will run well, even in case that it doesnt the mistakes

that were mad will be pointed out and resolved. so if you guys really

like mta make an effort or else go fish :wink:

The way I see it, with MTA you can´t force people to play a clean game.

It comes down to trust and goodwill.

FKU/ULK hasn´t played since our last flamewar/conflict which you probably remember ?

VCES has a rat in ULK - forget about it. Not to mention the FMJ/ULK disagreement from our last war.

Either way you look at it, it is not exactly solid ground for a rich relationship.

There are very few people I trust, who would be able to actually be impartial, and not to hold a grudge against either individuals or entire gangs.,

Given these circumstances, I don´t see how a league could ever work.

Is the desagreement between 2 or 3 clans reason not to play in league?

get over it guys you are behaving like 12 year'old sissies... either

you guys solve your problems or just go and termite your clans because

there won't ever be leagues (and in that case what is the fucking point

of clan competition)

:arrow: with or without vces/fku/ulk I think this league has to start

and think about it quig if there wont be all those clans then who will

be the clan ruining the league? thats right all the clans in conflict

didn't signup